Pioneer DJM-T1 remappings

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Pioneer DJM-T1 remappingsReply
Pioneer DJM-T1 remappings
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Charise Terro
I would like to remap the "sync" buttons on my mixer to control the loop recorder. I can achieve this, the issue is it doesn't replace the "sync" operation. Does anyone know how to disable the sync from the mixer so it can only control what I map it to?
Charise Terro
Originally Posted by Stewe
Should be easy. Click on command you have mapped for the same button the sync is mapped to. Then scroll trough list and look for sync on - should be highlited. Once you find sync simply delete it.
I did just that. I have no idea how I missed the delete option in the menu. However, thank you for your help!
Charise Terro
I would like to remap the "sync" buttons on my mixer to control the loop recorder. I can achieve this, the issue is it doesn't replace the "sync" operation. Does anyone know how to disable the sync from the mixer so it can only control what I map it to?
Kellie Myrum
Nice to hear that.

Welcome to community s mate. Enjoy your stay!
Charise Terro
Originally Posted by Stewe
Should be easy. Click on command you have mapped for the same button the sync is mapped to. Then scroll trough list and look for sync on - should be highlited. Once you find sync simply delete it.
I did just that. I have no idea how I missed the delete option in the menu. However, thank you for your help!
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy