S4 Flux Mode mapping problem

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: S4 Flux Mode mapping problemReply
S4 Flux Mode mapping problem
Posted on: 07.06.2013 by Arletta Niimi
Hello, I own a Traktor Kontrol S4. I mapped the Cue button to turn flux mode on. Also i clicked add out, and made the led turn on (on the cue button) when flux mode is on.

BUT , the problem is that when i turn flux mode on (and the led on the cue button lights up) and then i press the shift button, the led on the cue button goes off but flux mode stays on. Thats the problem and it gets complicated like that. How can i fix this?

thanks, i hope u reply soon i need help. :/

JiMBO
Arletta Niimi
Originally Posted by Stewe
I believe you didn't understand. I was applying to your cue button and just curious what could be the secondary command because it might be that command could mess your LED output... Look for other (shift command) and delete it or make another factory override.
its ok anyway , its a difficult to map the cue button on the S4 . I mapped flux on some other buttons anyway. Thanks a lot for trying to help. God Bless you.
Arletta Niimi
So what is your secondary command you're using shift for?
there are lots of other commands but i believe the best thing to do is forget that and find another button
Arletta Niimi
Hmmm... Is your cue command still mapped for the same button?
nope, i checked override factory map
Arletta Niimi
Follow this path: Add In > Global > Send Monitor State
i tried but it doesnt work
Arletta Niimi
Add shift modifier = 0 to your flux on button.

If that doesn't help keep the modifier settings and add Send Monitor State to your shift button modifier which should refresh the controller output.
hi thnnx for replying but can u pls explain how i can add Send Monitor State to my shift button modifier ? i cant find that
Arletta Niimi
Hello, I own a Traktor Kontrol S4. I mapped the Cue button to turn flux mode on. Also i clicked add out, and made the led turn on (on the cue button) when flux mode is on.

BUT , the problem is that when i turn flux mode on (and the led on the cue button lights up) and then i press the shift button, the led on the cue button goes off but flux mode stays on. Thats the problem and it gets complicated like that. How can i fix this?

thanks, i hope u reply soon i need help. :/

JiMBO
Kellie Myrum
Glad you did it man!
Arletta Niimi
I believe you didn't understand. I was applying to your cue button and just curious what could be the secondary command because it might be that command could mess your LED output... Look for other (shift command) and delete it or make another factory override.
its ok anyway , its a difficult to map the cue button on the S4 . I mapped flux on some other buttons anyway. Thanks a lot for trying to help. God Bless you.
Kellie Myrum
Arletta Niimi
there are lots of other commands but i believe the best thing to do is forget that and find another button
Kellie Myrum
Arletta Niimi
nope, i checked override factory map
Kellie Myrum
Arletta Niimi
i tried but it doesnt work
Kellie Myrum
Arletta Niimi

If that doesn't help keep the modifier settings and add Send Monitor State to your shift button modifier which should refresh the controller output.
hi thnnx for replying but can u pls explain how i can add Send Monitor State to my shift button modifier ? i cant find that
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy