Not sure if this is possible in traktor but someone might know

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Not sure if this is possible in traktor but someone might knowReply
Not sure if this is possible in traktor but someone might know
Posted on: 11.06.2013 by Loralee Erban
Basically I have a reloop digital jockey 2 controller.
I recently updated the firmware (for the better).

It changed the built in shift button so that when I click it.. it needs to be held to work instead of toggle.

What I want to do is to map the buttons light so that when held it lights up (this is not a modifier though) it is a shift button built into the firmware so I am not sure if it is possible to map a "hold" light for a controller.

Thanks in advance,
Steven.
Loralee Erban
Basically I have a reloop digital jockey 2 controller.
I recently updated the firmware (for the better).

It changed the built in shift button so that when I click it.. it needs to be held to work instead of toggle.

What I want to do is to map the buttons light so that when held it lights up (this is not a modifier though) it is a shift button built into the firmware so I am not sure if it is possible to map a "hold" light for a controller.

Thanks in advance,
Steven.
Loralee Erban
Thanks for the reply Stewe. I wasn't sure if traktor had an "if statement" type command..... something like "if button = held, output led".

Maybe it will come in a future update.
Kellie Myrum
If your shift button is a firmware thing you can't override the LED output using a mapping.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy