How to Map a Traktor X1?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: How to Map a Traktor X1?Reply
How to Map a Traktor X1?
Posted on: 16.06.2013 by Grace Gatica
So ive been trying to map my x1's for an hour and is really starting to piss me off. All i want to do is change the move loop function to "seek position" so i can scratch through a track at 1% sensitivity if a beatgrid is off, set cue etc. and change shift+fx1 to play/pause from master tempo select so that in hotcue mode i can play a hotcue without having to hold the hotcue down. Why is it so hard to map this as opposed to any other controller.
Grace Gatica
Originally Posted by Stewe
Did you look for loop move command and tried to delete it?
yeah tried that. I eventually worked it out by mapping in midi mode with seek position which is good enough for what i want to do. Thanks anyway
Grace Gatica
So ive been trying to map my x1's for an hour and is really starting to piss me off. All i want to do is change the move loop function to "seek position" so i can scratch through a track at 1% sensitivity if a beatgrid is off, set cue etc. and change shift+fx1 to play/pause from master tempo select so that in hotcue mode i can play a hotcue without having to hold the hotcue down. Why is it so hard to map this as opposed to any other controller.
Grace Gatica
Originally Posted by Stewe
yeah tried that. I eventually worked it out by mapping in midi mode with seek position which is good enough for what i want to do. Thanks anyway
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy