Traktor Remix Deck Hack

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor Remix Deck HackReply
Traktor Remix Deck Hack
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Elmer Hingson
Hi everyone,

I was surfing the interwebz and came across this:

http://audioz.info/study/video-tutor...aktor-pro.html

I wonder if this was put together by anyone at DjTT...I will certainly try it out when I get the chance! If anyone tries it out, leave some feedback!
Armando Waithour
hope you guys hack the decks!

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Armando Waithour

I
Leslee Zaccagnini
Originally Posted by c0nsul
yeah, team up together!
Thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts! We already talked off the community and we are collaborating.
As I am little occupied now with some personal stuff, I wont be able to give full time to Vincent, but I promise to do that after a month or so...
Armando Waithour
Originally Posted by Yul
You two should work together lol, that's a great idea!
yeah, team up together!
Charlyn Molera
Originally Posted by heartrobber18
Thanks but no thanks! I wrote this in C# because I do not know VB. It does not run on mac becuase its developed using windows technologies, .net dependent. I used freely available NAudio library from codeplex which also has PInvolkes and depends upon windows dll, so it will never run in Mac unless I develop the program again from scratch. I already know about your posts because I tried to use your program but it was not working for me on Windows 8, I asked for your help but you might have been busy in something.

That is why I thought of coding my own thing. I also read some other comments about your program which said that its not working on windows 8 so this led me to developing this on windows 8. You can go lengths in comparing this to your tool and will find similarities but that does not mean the code is copied.

I do not believe there is any more need to keep repeating myself. I said what I wanted to say, I am releasing another program soon and I will make remix deck mapper open source that time, and that will be before July 19th. Thanks again, but no thanks!
Hi man,

First of all, I take back everything I said. I had a bad day yesterday, and at first it looked like someone took my code. Now you have explained everything, and I now realize that I've been totally wrong.
You used a whole other technique, and even another program language.
So I take back everything I said. My apologies man!

Secondly, I want to apologies again for not answering your question a while ago. I have been busy with school, and I couldn't help everybody out.

Well, I am planning to make a new program in c++, to make a mac and windows version. If you want I can send the code to you, so we team up, and work together. Or exchange some idea's.
I know I have been an asshole yesterday, so I don't blame you if you don't want to.

Hoping to hear from you.

Vincent
Leslee Zaccagnini
Originally Posted by djvc1993
Well, my program is already a year old. Even DJWORX wrote an article about it:
http://djworx.com/traktor-kontrol-f1-the-hack-evolved/
DJTECHTOOLS also mentioned me, in the beginning stage:
http://www.djranking s.com/2012/05/3...s-remix-decks/

Your steps to configurate the program are almost the same, the bug on the startup is the same (needs midi device), it also works via mouseclicks-tricks, needs .net framework,...
I have also a video of it on youtube.
Just everything the same. It's like talking to a clone...

And there is also not a mac version available. Because it's written in VB...
Thanks but no thanks! I wrote this in C# because I do not know VB. It does not run on mac becuase its developed using windows technologies, .net dependent. I used freely available NAudio library from codeplex which also has PInvolkes and depends upon windows dll, so it will never run in Mac unless I develop the program again from scratch. I already know about your posts because I tried to use your program but it was not working for me on Windows 8, I asked for your help but you might have been busy in something.

That is why I thought of coding my own thing. I also read some other comments about your program which said that its not working on windows 8 so this led me to developing this on windows 8. You can go lengths in comparing this to your tool and will find similarities but that does not mean the code is copied.

I do not believe there is any more need to keep repeating myself. I said what I wanted to say, I am releasing another program soon and I will make remix deck mapper open source that time, and that will be before July 19th. Thanks again, but no thanks!
Charlyn Molera
I do not have a slight idea about decompilation, Maybe you can decompile mine and check if you are bragging about it! And you know what I'll go open source just to show the world that nothing was copied!

Your steps to configurate the program are almost the same, the bug on the startup is the same (needs midi device), it also works via mouseclicks-tricks, needs .net framework,...

Leslee Zaccagnini
Lol, it even has my " need a midi device at startup bug" of my program. Looks like you decompiled my code and adjusted a few things.
And you ask people to donate for your "hard work".
Well, I'm happy you made a more stable version of my program. It's also more cleaned up. This brings more creativity to people's setup. And I like that.
But on the other side, I feel a bit "robbed"...

Though, I have also new plans for the program. And I'm bringing also another inovation available.
This time, I will encode it a bit more
I do not have a slight idea about decompilation, Maybe you can decompile mine and check if you are bragging about it! And you know what I'll go open source just to show the world that nothing was copied!
Charlyn Molera
Remixdeck Mapper another free tool for Windows, uses the same technique but works on Windows 8, 7 and XP too. Free download available at http://www.abtevrythng.com/p/remixdeck-mapper.html
Lol, it even has my " need a midi device at startup bug" of my program. Looks like you decompiled my code and adjusted a few things.
Well, I'm happy you made a more stable version of my program. It's also more cleaned up. This brings more creativity to people's setup. And I like that.

Though, I have also new plans for the program. And I'm bringing also another inovation available.
Armando Waithour

I
Kecia Wnukowski
Good men, great idea as said.
Leslee Zaccagnini
Originally Posted by c0nsul
yeah, team up together!
Thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts! We already talked off the community and we are collaborating.
As I am little occupied now with some personal stuff, I wont be able to give full time to Vincent, but I promise to do that after a month or so...
Armando Waithour
Originally Posted by Yul
yeah, team up together!
Brunilda Kora
Do work together, guys. It's clear that you're both very passionate about your work - you'd benefit from each others input.

It's good of you to be so honest and to apologise, djvc1993. (We all have bad days, right?)

I hope heartrobber18 accepts it, because I'd really like to see you guys working together.
Kecia Wnukowski
Charlyn Molera

Hi man,

First of all, I take back everything I said. I had a bad day yesterday, and at first it looked like someone took my code. Now you have explained everything, and I now realize that I've been totally wrong.
You used a whole other technique, and even another program language.
So I take back everything I said. My apologies man!

Secondly, I want to apologies again for not answering your question a while ago. I have been busy with school, and I couldn't help everybody out.

Well, I am planning to make a new program in c++, to make a mac and windows version. If you want I can send the code to you, so we team up, and work together. Or exchange some idea's.
I know I have been an asshole yesterday, so I don't blame you if you don't want to.

Hoping to hear from you.

Vincent
Leslee Zaccagnini

Charlyn Molera

Leslee Zaccagnini

Charlyn Molera
Remixdeck Mapper another free tool for Windows, uses the same technique but works on Windows 8, 7 and XP too. Free download available at http://www.abtevrythng.com/p/remixdeck-mapper.html

Leslee Zaccagnini
Claire Auyeung

Hi DJVC, it works great!
I have some experience with other methods similar like this, but this one is the easiest to setup.

Here's what I did.

1) Download the 1-solution program from: http://www.mediafire.com/?xtcxa55tzohuoc3
2) Connect your midi device to your computer
3) Unrar the file, Open "DJVC's remix deck full controll.exe"
4) Open Traktor, set it to full screen, maximize the remix decks.
5) The DJVC program running in the background records all mouse positions and saves them when you press ALT+...
So follow all the positions from the guide: Point to all 9 described positions, press Alt+a or b,c,d,e,f,g,h,x when your mouse is set.
6)After all positions are set, switch back to the DJVC program, click the "Calculate Positions and Save" button at the bottom.
The program will set up all other remix deck buttons automatically and you will jump to the next screen.
7) Assign your midi controller to the software by selecting it.
8) Click to button "Go To Midi Mapping"
9) Warning: DO NOT click the pads on the screen yet!
First lick a button on your controller a few times, then click the corresponding Pad on the screen. It will turn green.
Then press the second button on your controller a few times and then the pad on the screen.
Do this for all 16 buttons and the 4 page buttons.
10) When done, Click "Save All and Start"
11) You're done now, Keep the DJVC program open to control the remix decks, minimized is fine. The next time you open the program it will skip the setup.

Mouse simulation might not be the most solid solution, but it's definitely fun and useful on any controller!
Desire Piedmont
Has anyone tried this?
Charlyn Molera
That's my video.
I've made a new tutorial and I made a simple to use program to map every controller to it.

Yasuko Doleh
Originally Posted by photojojo
The DJTT team has hacked the remix decks and written a firmware that enables remix deck control with the 3D.

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/07/1...-3d-open-beta/

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/08/1...gs-in-dj-sets/
dang.
Leeanna Ayla
The DJTT team has hacked the remix decks and written a firmware that enables remix deck control with the 3D.

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/07/1...-3d-open-beta/

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/08/1...gs-in-dj-sets/
Yasuko Doleh
photojojo....in the advert for the mf3d on front page it has page up and page down and shows pix of the sample cells....whats up with that?
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Rukks
Are there any other solid solutions? For say an apc or maschine?
No
Lang Abriel
Are there any other solid solutions? For say an apc or maschine?
Lashay Walchak
It emulates mouse clicks and isn't a solid solution.
Lang Abriel
I have a maschine, gonna try this tuesday. It would be nice to have the active samples buttons light up when playing. I can adjust the mapping but i haven't mapped in traktor in a while.

Wish this guy would join djtt, he would be a valuable member, and I'm sure it would be easy for him to change the mapping, i might join that community and give him suggestions...he seems helpful and would save me alot of pain
Lillie Resue
I just seen this too..and i will try it today..

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy