Configure 2 Devices with TouchOSC

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Configure 2 Devices with TouchOSCReply
Configure 2 Devices with TouchOSC
Posted on: 25.06.2013 by Sonny Margason
Hi everyone!

I want to use Touch OSC with Traktor. I already make a own layout and load into my android phone.
I used the TouchOSC Bridge to connect PC and Phone, and so far I can control Traktor with the TouchOSC and the reverse (Traktor to TouchOSC). It's simple!

But now I want to use 2 Android devices (2 Phones, or 1 Tablet and 1 Phone), so I cant make it trough TouchOSC Bridge because it's need 2 'Bridges'!
One way to connect the 2 devices, is with Pure Data, but there I can only control Traktor with the phone, the reverse doesn't work.
I used the touchosc2pd to convert the layout into Pure Data, and I have analyzed the 'code' and I believe that is only have the configuration to receive data from Phone. I have no ideia how to add the 'send' configuration on Pure Data.

Anyone already try this? How?

Or exist another solution to configure 2 devices with TouchOSC?

Thanks...
Sonny Margason
Hi everyone!

I want to use Touch OSC with Traktor. I already make a own layout and load into my android phone.
I used the TouchOSC Bridge to connect PC and Phone, and so far I can control Traktor with the TouchOSC and the reverse (Traktor to TouchOSC). It's simple!

But now I want to use 2 Android devices (2 Phones, or 1 Tablet and 1 Phone), so I cant make it trough TouchOSC Bridge because it's need 2 'Bridges'!
One way to connect the 2 devices, is with Pure Data, but there I can only control Traktor with the phone, the reverse doesn't work.
I used the touchosc2pd to convert the layout into Pure Data, and I have analyzed the 'code' and I believe that is only have the configuration to receive data from Phone. I have no ideia how to add the 'send' configuration on Pure Data.

Anyone already try this? How?

Or exist another solution to configure 2 devices with TouchOSC?

Thanks...

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy