Traktor X1 midi mode not recognized after closing Traktor

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor X1 midi mode not recognized after closing TraktorReply
Traktor X1 midi mode not recognized after closing Traktor
Posted on: 23.06.2013 by Grace Gatica
I have this problem where after i close traktor, macbook, or usb that the X1 stops working in midi mode but works fine in normal mode.. Anyone know how to fix this? Mac OS X
Libby Mudie
Originally Posted by Klaxsis
I have this problem where after i close traktor, macbook, or usb that the X1 stops working in midi mode but works fine in normal mode.. Anyone know how to fix this? Mac OS X

I have this issue too, I solve it closing traktor, opening audio & midi, remove usb cable of x1 and deleting x1 from midi, so connect the usb and open traktor.
may be this help
Grace Gatica
Libby Mudie
Originally Posted by Klaxsis

I have this issue too, I solve it closing traktor, opening audio & midi, remove usb cable of x1 and deleting x1 from midi, so connect the usb and open traktor.
may be this help
Kellie Myrum
Fill ticket to NI support!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy