Kontrol F1 for Hotcues - another LED question

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Kontrol F1 for Hotcues - another LED questionReply
Kontrol F1 for Hotcues - another LED question
Posted on: 22.06.2013 by Oralee Zaber
Trying to map my second F1 for hot cues (in midi mode - not user mode). Now I stuck with the LEDs. I want a pad to light up when a cue point is set and to dim if no cue point is set or gets deleted. I tried the output commands but the F1 ignores everything I set up. I tried the whole range from 0 to 127 but the pads don't light up.

That way it worked fine with my Maschine MK1, so I guess it's something with the new multicolor LEDs.

If this would work it would be just fine, but I also had another ideas (which I believe is impossible, but maybe you know better)

Is there any way to assign different colors related to the kind of cue point? E.g. if I add a loop as a cue point the traktor pad automatically lights up green? Or if I set a load marker it would store it with a yellow color?

A lot of questions, I hope you guys can help me out.

Thank you in advance.
Waldo Sinegal
iv been trying to do some similar lighting effects for my own mapping and part of the problem i believe comes from the fact that the F1 uses NI's Controller Editor application and .nckf1 files. i am trying to get cue points to beat phase once they are placed and and similarly played around with the midi range controls to no avail. i would love to know if you ever have success in mapping this out
Oralee Zaber
Trying to map my second F1 for hot cues (in midi mode - not user mode). Now I stuck with the LEDs. I want a pad to light up when a cue point is set and to dim if no cue point is set or gets deleted. I tried the output commands but the F1 ignores everything I set up. I tried the whole range from 0 to 127 but the pads don't light up.

That way it worked fine with my Maschine MK1, so I guess it's something with the new multicolor LEDs.

If this would work it would be just fine, but I also had another ideas (which I believe is impossible, but maybe you know better)

Is there any way to assign different colors related to the kind of cue point? E.g. if I add a loop as a cue point the traktor pad automatically lights up green? Or if I set a load marker it would store it with a yellow color?

A lot of questions, I hope you guys can help me out.

Thank you in advance.
Kellie Myrum
The only method to achieve this is by using a hotcue modifier condition.

Pick a hotcue # > set value to type > assign corresponding color

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy