Repaired Novation Twitch MIDI Issue

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Repaired Novation Twitch MIDI IssueReply
Repaired Novation Twitch MIDI Issue
Posted on: 25.06.2013 by Chrissy Kynard
Hello DJTT,

So I recently had my Twitch serviced (or perhaps replaced, I'm not sure if its the same) in an out-of-warranty repair. When it came back, the mapping I had painstakingly created only half works. It seems that the Performance Mode buttons (slicer, hotcues, etc) don't change the pads MIDI notes like they did with my twitch prior to the repair. And the shift button to change from A to C or B to D (thus changing the MIDI channel for the deck areas) doesn't occur either. There are some other channel differences in the FX area as well. Anybody else ever have issues like this? I hope there is a way to fix this because I'm pretty bumbed about it.
Chrissy Kynard
Hello DJTT,

So I recently had my Twitch serviced (or perhaps replaced, I'm not sure if its the same) in an out-of-warranty repair. When it came back, the mapping I had painstakingly created only half works. It seems that the Performance Mode buttons (slicer, hotcues, etc) don't change the pads MIDI notes like they did with my twitch prior to the repair. And the shift button to change from A to C or B to D (thus changing the MIDI channel for the deck areas) doesn't occur either. There are some other channel differences in the FX area as well. Anybody else ever have issues like this? I hope there is a way to fix this because I'm pretty bumbed about it.
Kellie Myrum
Hey,

I'd check with them if they have a firmware updated.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy