How can I map cue points from 9 to 16 and assighn hit to there respectif button?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: How can I map cue points from 9 to 16 and assighn hit to there respectif button?Reply
How can I map cue points from 9 to 16 and assighn hit to there respectif button?
Posted on: 26.06.2013 by Tomasa Jaiteh
Traktor pro 2.6.1

Hello I would like to know, how I can map cue points from 9 to 16?
I have a Korg NanoKontrol that I've map cue points 1 to 8 on the top row for deck A and on the low Row for Deck B. Number 9 is there to drop a loop.This is on scene #1.

I would like to map cue points 9 to 16 the same way on scene #3. The plan is to do macro, so I can drop some fade in and fade out flag without changing the cue point function that I have already map in my track collection.

I would love to have the possibility to put 16 cue points for deck A and 16 for deck B.
Thanks.
JP.
Tomasa Jaiteh
Traktor pro 2.6.1

Hello I would like to know, how I can map cue points from 9 to 16?
I have a Korg NanoKontrol that I've map cue points 1 to 8 on the top row for deck A and on the low Row for Deck B. Number 9 is there to drop a loop.This is on scene #1.

I would like to map cue points 9 to 16 the same way on scene #3. The plan is to do macro, so I can drop some fade in and fade out flag without changing the cue point function that I have already map in my track collection.

I would love to have the possibility to put 16 cue points for deck A and 16 for deck B.
Thanks.
JP.
Tomasa Jaiteh
Ok,thank you.
I'm going to plan my thing in another Way.
JP.
Kellie Myrum
Nope, only cues 1-8 can be assigned. However, you can still jump between the rest of cue points using 'Jump to next/prev cue/loop' command.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy