APC 40 Traktor Remix Deck Mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: APC 40 Traktor Remix Deck MappingReply
APC 40 Traktor Remix Deck Mapping
Posted on: 13.04.2013 by Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could put together a mapping that could do the following.

- Allow the use of a regular 4 deck controller (In my case, the Numark 4Trak) to control decks A B C D

- Use the Akai APC40 as a cue launcher (1-8 Cues)

- Use the Akai APC40 as a effects bar

- Use the Akai APC40 as a clip launcher (REMIX DECKS)

Maybe it could have a function where you can switch between decks being controlled. A & C on the left and B & D on the right. Then you just click a button to switch between the 2 sides. I really see the APC40 being used as a all-in-one substitute for the X1 and F1. But I cant seem to find a mapping for that. all the mappings on Traktor Bible are for deck controlling.

Thanks and I hope this helps other DJ's out there as well!
Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could put together a mapping that could do the following.

- Allow the use of a regular 4 deck controller (In my case, the Numark 4Trak) to control decks A B C D

- Use the Akai APC40 as a cue launcher (1-8 Cues)

- Use the Akai APC40 as a effects bar

- Use the Akai APC40 as a clip launcher (REMIX DECKS)

Maybe it could have a function where you can switch between decks being controlled. A & C on the left and B & D on the right. Then you just click a button to switch between the 2 sides. I really see the APC40 being used as a all-in-one substitute for the X1 and F1. But I cant seem to find a mapping for that. all the mappings on Traktor Bible are for deck controlling.

Thanks and I hope this helps other DJ's out there as well!
Lilliana Perris
No i am guessing.

Extrememapping is a application to build Controller midi maps.

No need to buy another controller. Was saying that is is possible and you just need to map it.

I have a solid mapping but am not (dont have time) to share it.

You just will not understand it.
Ashlyn Gaulrapp
I don't want to buy another controller :P but thanks! At Least I know it's possible.

With 2.6.2, has anyone mapped the Remix Decks to the APC40 yet?
Lilliana Perris
I have a full APC80 mapping for total 4 deck control and 2 FX Banks.

Decks A and B are normal Track decks.
Deck C is my Timecode DVS deck (Vinyl)
Deck D is a Remix Deck.

I have it set to it launches clips in the normal way before this new update, but will now add this further functionality at some point in the next 2 months.

However, Deck D is on my APC20 side.

Also I dont have any diagrams etc....so just saying that it is possible and not too hard to do.

Else.... Extrememapping app.
Inger Glubka
Maybe you will get lucky and someone will do it for you
Kellie Myrum
No unless you map it

There are some of Instant Grats parameters in Ultimate FX thread and hotcues are easy to map. If you really want that mapping maybe you should learn a bit of how to do it by yourself and make a mapping for your personal reference...
Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Its been a while, but I have not found a solution. The only thing that come closes is the Collision mapping for the APC40. But it only allows you to control the decks "Play, pause.. etc". Is there any way to use the APC40 as a Midi Fighter or something of that sort? Thanks

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy