I really need help with my Mixtrack pro Using Traktor pro 2 Please "on knees"

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: I really need help with my Mixtrack pro Using Traktor pro 2 Please "on knees"Reply
I really need help with my Mixtrack pro Using Traktor pro 2 Please "on knees"
Posted on: 02.07.2013 by Gwen Farque
Hi Everyone

Im an old school Dj I last used SL1200's and back in the day had dreams about the day when we will have controllers. Now that we do I want to start Djing again and have some gigs at clubs lined up already as I started to produce again last year.

I have two problems. The first one is, I went from using Traktor LE to Traktor pro, and now my effects wont work, the buttons change the interface in the screen, but their are no effects. I loaded someone elses tsi file, but its 1"complciated and a bit wack, and two the effects still dont work, but that may be because I dont understand their set up"

The second problem is while practicing just using my Pc speakers in the office the sound starts to distort and then when i change any sound setting and set it back its fine again till I ahve to repeat this process. At the shop where I got the controller they said its my laptop not the controller and shouldnt happen when playign through a mixer?

Ive tried to visit the Traktor bible site but for some reason it says I dont have permission to browse it, I tried off my phone as well and it just wont work.

Thank you in advance
Gwen Farque
Hi Everyone

Im an old school Dj I last used SL1200's and back in the day had dreams about the day when we will have controllers. Now that we do I want to start Djing again and have some gigs at clubs lined up already as I started to produce again last year.

I have two problems. The first one is, I went from using Traktor LE to Traktor pro, and now my effects wont work, the buttons change the interface in the screen, but their are no effects. I loaded someone elses tsi file, but its 1"complciated and a bit wack, and two the effects still dont work, but that may be because I dont understand their set up"

The second problem is while practicing just using my Pc speakers in the office the sound starts to distort and then when i change any sound setting and set it back its fine again till I ahve to repeat this process. At the shop where I got the controller they said its my laptop not the controller and shouldnt happen when playign through a mixer?

Ive tried to visit the Traktor bible site but for some reason it says I dont have permission to browse it, I tried off my phone as well and it just wont work.

Thank you in advance
Kellie Myrum
Hey Aim,

I don't get it. What do you mean by my effects are not working? Can you please elaborate or eventually do a video?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy