Remix Deck Capture to Cells 5-16

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Remix Deck Capture to Cells 5-16Reply
Remix Deck Capture to Cells 5-16
Posted on: 12.07.2013 by Johnsie Kingrea
Hey everybody so i've got a cool idea for a mapping that i'm trying to test out. However it is dependent on being able to capture to the other 3 rows of cells in the remix decks. I have 2.6.2 but it seems that you're still limited to only capturing cells in the top row. I know you can adjust the sample page but I need to be able to capture to all the cells in a page. Any ideas on how to do this? Or if it's even possible?
Johnsie Kingrea
Hey everybody so i've got a cool idea for a mapping that i'm trying to test out. However it is dependent on being able to capture to the other 3 rows of cells in the remix decks. I have 2.6.2 but it seems that you're still limited to only capturing cells in the top row. I know you can adjust the sample page but I need to be able to capture to all the cells in a page. Any ideas on how to do this? Or if it's even possible?
Kellie Myrum
Use dedicated slot capture modifier. Set interaction to hold and use it as a shift button.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy