Behringer CMD PL-1 performance mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Behringer CMD PL-1 performance mappingReply
Behringer CMD PL-1 performance mapping
Posted on: 02.07.2013 by Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

This is my custom Traktor PL-1 mapping and I'm glad to share it with everybody. Use it to control all four decks four FX units, INSTANT Grats effects and sixteen jogFX presets. Plus more.

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

From this page you can select and control any of four decks.Things are set so four little buttons in bottom become active as deck selector while shift (TAP) is on hold - that way tempo banding and beat jumping are available to play with on the fly (see pic). BTW selector is actually a modifier and not Traktor's deck focus. I use focus for other stuff in this and for a lot of my other mappings so I didn
Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

This is my custom Traktor PL-1 mapping and I'm glad to share it with everybody. Use it to control all four decks four FX units, INSTANT Grats effects and sixteen jogFX presets. Plus more.

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

From this page you can select and control any of four decks.Things are set so four little buttons in bottom become active as deck selector while shift (TAP) is on hold - that way tempo banding and beat jumping are available to play with on the fly (see pic). BTW selector is actually a modifier and not Traktor's deck focus. I use focus for other stuff in this and for a lot of my other mappings so I didn
Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MaxOne
Just got my PL1 and really looking forward to downloading this toevening Looks like some serious sterling work!!

Boom
Nice! Let me know what you find

Cheers,
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by D-Kem
Fab mapping mate. Makes me want a couple of pl-1's even more
Thank you! I really enjoyed creating this one. Glad you like it!
Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

Check it out:

DOWNLOAD

Page 1:

Kellie Myrum
That was the case with prototype models. Far as I know using MIDI range options placing LED ring in fill mode isn't doable, or at least for my PL-1.
Ilana Enderson
Hey Stewe, Is it possible with any of the CMD encoders to have them fill up as you increase the midi value from 1-127 rather than just have the one LED circle around the knob?
Kellie Myrum
Saw your setup Max. Seriously awesome!
Hipolito Scionti
Haven't added your mapping yet... but took pics and created a "Show My Set Up" thread with the PL-1 in

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=73231

Will get on it tomorrow for sure tho mate cause the stock mapping is ok but yours looks far superior !
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MaxOne
Just got my PL1 and really looking forward to downloading this toevening Looks like some serious sterling work!!

Boom
Nice! Let me know what you find

Cheers,
Hipolito Scionti

Boom
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by D-Kem
Thank you! I really enjoyed creating this one. Glad you like it!
Lauretta Ehrhorn

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy