Traktor Deck focus LED mapping for Xone K2

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor Deck focus LED mapping for Xone K2Reply
Traktor Deck focus LED mapping for Xone K2
Posted on: 05.07.2013 by Stacy Mcilvaine
Felling slightly silly right now as I should be able to figure this one out but I have not found the right combo of mapping to get the result I am looking for...

I have a Xone K2 and I am trying to map the LED's on one of the rows to indicate what deck is in focus... So I would only like the deck that is in focus to be lit up and when I choose another deck I would like that one to react the same way but turn off the deck that is not chosen with the deck focus selector... Been at it for about an hour. Anyone out there want to give some advice? AHH...

Thanks in advance!
Kellie Myrum
good to know!

Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz
Deck A: 0-0
Deck B: 1-1
Deck C: 2-2
Deck D: 3-3
It's because this is "note on" type command where you don't use 0 to deactivate function. It's same with remix deck page selectors.

When adding any output command check what is the max value! That way you'll know the number of states for selected control.
Stacy Mcilvaine
Felling slightly silly right now as I should be able to figure this one out but I have not found the right combo of mapping to get the result I am looking for...

I have a Xone K2 and I am trying to map the LED's on one of the rows to indicate what deck is in focus... So I would only like the deck that is in focus to be lit up and when I choose another deck I would like that one to react the same way but turn off the deck that is not chosen with the deck focus selector... Been at it for about an hour. Anyone out there want to give some advice? AHH...

Thanks in advance!
Trang Partch
It's quite some work.
My Mapping so far only covers playback triggers and some of the LED feedback.
Not sure if I will finish it, though. My experience with the remix decks was so far not so mind blowing. Therefore I'm currently not too eager to finish it up.
Maybe the OP has finished his?
Kip Agostinho
How did you end up going with the mapping? I'm considering mapping my K2 for the remix decks but just wondering if it was a huge mission or not?
Kellie Myrum
good to know!

Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz
It's because this is "note on" type command where you don't use 0 to deactivate function. It's same with remix deck page selectors.

When adding any output command check what is the max value! That way you'll know the number of states for selected control.
Stacy Mcilvaine
Stewe F-T-W!!!!!!!! Wow man, you have helped me 2x now! THANK YOU!!!! I just got it working with your recommendation... I would have never guessed the mapping would be like that. Still trying to figure out why it would be

But it works!!!
Kellie Myrum
Add out > Layout > Deck Focus Selector

Check LED options > Controller range