Numark 4trak mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Numark 4trak mappingReply
Numark 4trak mapping
Posted on: 09.07.2013 by Oswaldo Appeldorn
Hello,

well i'm using this mapping: https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/849

It's very good for what i need but i see a weird thing on scratch.. I don't know why, but the scratch itself is pretty good but atleast i will try to do baby scratch for 1 min or most on one deck the track will do a pitch bend and move itself....

I don't actually know what to do, because in the original mapping i don't have this problem... It's pretty weird as i don't know what to change in the mapping too...

Please help me.
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Originally Posted by jhyphinwill
I'm 99% sure the NS6 and 4TRAK have all the same electronics.
++1
Wenona Murro
Originally Posted by hellnegative
I would use a riser if I had to. I was wondering if the cf wiring is the same on the ns6 as the 4trak?

that sucks. Its still my fave controller next to the sx. Imma test the interface hack on it this weekend. If all goes well, imma buy one next month.
Wenona Murro
Im believeing about buying a four trak. On a sidenote. Is it possible to have the jog wheel not light up when you touch it so that the track position is always visible on the platter? Also does the innofader fit inside just like it does on the serato version?
When running Traktor and the native 4TRAK mapping there is no way to turn the platter LED off on touch. The only way to achieve this would be to remove the native 4TRAK mapping and map the entire unit yourself as a Generic MIDI device. I do not recommend this as I found through countless hours it is not possible to generically map track progression on the platter LED.

I do not believe that the innofader will work either as the mixer is not as deep as most standard 12" mixers. I was able to find a mod of someone who accomplished on NS6 but I have not personally tried it. The stock fade is very good as onetidd mentioned.
Wenona Murro
Originally Posted by onetidd
DOes any other 4trak users have that problem too?
The bug is within the Traktor software. The platters on the Numark 4TRAK are high resolution, and Traktor does not keep up with it. I would recommend contacting Native Instruments so they can look into it further and hopefully address the issue.
Wenona Murro
Hello,

It's very good for what i need but i see a weird thing on scratch.. I don't know why, but the scratch itself is pretty good but atleast i will try to do baby scratch for 1 min or most on one deck the track will do a pitch bend and move itself....

I don't actually know what to do, because in the original mapping i don't have this problem... It's pretty weird as i don't know what to change in the mapping too...

Please help me.
Thanks for checking out my mapping. I will look into this today.
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Hello,

Please help me.
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Okay please post pics when you have it and good luck
Emelina Chillson
I will take it apart, sand it, primer the surface, paint the surface, lightly sand to smooth, touch up with the spray gun one more time, clear coat, buff and scuff, then use vinyl appliques for all the info (in custom fonts and labels matching whatever mapping I come up with).
Oswaldo Appeldorn
May i ask, but how will you make it black?
Emelina Chillson
IN that case I will be picking up the 4track. I cant wait to make it all black and pretty.
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Originally Posted by jhyphinwill
++1
Wenona Murro
I would use a riser if I had to. I was wondering if the cf wiring is the same on the ns6 as the 4trak?

that sucks. Its still my fave controller next to the sx. Imma test the interface hack on it this weekend. If all goes well, imma buy one next month.
Emelina Chillson

Wenona Murro
Im believeing about buying a four trak. On a sidenote. Is it possible to have the jog wheel not light up when you touch it so that the track position is always visible on the platter? Also does the innofader fit inside just like it does on the serato version?
When running Traktor and the native 4TRAK mapping there is no way to turn the platter LED off on touch. The only way to achieve this would be to remove the native 4TRAK mapping and map the entire unit yourself as a Generic MIDI device. I do not recommend this as I found through countless hours it is not possible to generically map track progression on the platter LED.

I do not believe that the innofader will work either as the mixer is not as deep as most standard 12" mixers. I was able to find a mod of someone who accomplished on NS6 but I have not personally tried it. The stock fade is very good as onetidd mentioned.
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Hello, well for the light i currently don't know and for the innofader, i wanted one, as i had one for my S4, but when i receive the 4trak, i forgot that, the crossfader on the 4trak, is very good... It's really like made like an innofader, i don't know what it's.
Emelina Chillson
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Ooh okay i will... i've contacted NUMARK for a replacement... I will try native that way too, did it happened to you too?
Wenona Murro
The bug is within the Traktor software. The platters on the Numark 4TRAK are high resolution, and Traktor does not keep up with it. I would recommend contacting Native Instruments so they can look into it further and hopefully address the issue.
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Well here is my problem, maybe someone will help me... Just let me know please:

Oswaldo Appeldorn
Thank you, i've upgraded... I believe it's my controller... it still doing it...
Wenona Murro
Updated to v1.1

- Fixed FX Bar LED feedback where some Windows computers were having issues.
- Improved scratching. Using Native Instruments "Native" mapping for tightest possible scratch.
- Exported with Traktor Pro 2.6.2 *Must be imported with at least 2.6
Wenona Murro
Hello,

Please help me.
Thanks for checking out my mapping. I will look into this today.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy