Quick Question from a begginer on mapping.

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Quick Question from a begginer on mapping.Reply
Quick Question from a begginer on mapping.
Posted on: 21.07.2013 by Vanna Kinnaird
Hey guys,i'm rather new here and i've been DJing with a Numark Mixtrack[non pro mk I and a Numark DJ I|o] for quite some time now,since i broadcast a lot of my mixes to internet radio and am on a rather tight budget,which actually doesn't even exist at this point,i've been using Virtual DJ.Now my question here is,i've been trying to map my FX button as sort of a alternate shift to let me use the encoders of Param 1,2 and Effects select as Gain,Filter and Loop controls when i have shift off and FX controls when shift is on.I've managed to find a mapping that does this in Traktor but that i can only use in my Offline gigs,i need something like that in VDJ for my Online gigs,could anyone pleas help?

Thank you in advance guys,side note,pleas don't give me awnsers like ''go to the Virtual DJ community s'',i've been there for over a year and asked this question multiple times,always got the same answer which is''We're not controllerists ask the hackers.'' so im asking you guys.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by BlackRag
Thank you in advance guys,side note,pleas don't give me awnsers like ''go to the Virtual DJ community s'',i've been there for over a year and asked this question multiple times,always got the same answer which is''We're not controllerists ask the hackers.'' so im asking you guys.
It must be that syntet1c haven't notice your posts then... I'm sure he can get this working for you.
Vanna Kinnaird
Hey guys,i'm rather new here and i've been DJing with a Numark Mixtrack[non pro mk I and a Numark DJ I|o] for quite some time now,since i broadcast a lot of my mixes to internet radio and am on a rather tight budget,which actually doesn't even exist at this point,i've been using Virtual DJ.Now my question here is,i've been trying to map my FX button as sort of a alternate shift to let me use the encoders of Param 1,2 and Effects select as Gain,Filter and Loop controls when i have shift off and FX controls when shift is on.I've managed to find a mapping that does this in Traktor but that i can only use in my Offline gigs,i need something like that in VDJ for my Online gigs,could anyone pleas help?

Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by BlackRag
It must be that syntet1c haven't notice your posts then... I'm sure he can get this working for you.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy