Anyone know how to map Rel/Intl LED's on the Z2?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Anyone know how to map Rel/Intl LED's on the Z2?Reply
Anyone know how to map Rel/Intl LED's on the Z2?
Posted on: 24.07.2013 by Stacy Mcilvaine
I am in the process of re mapping my Z2 and I am looking for a way to assign the LED output to change the Rel/Intl Buttons so they are responsive to all 4 decks as they are in the default. So that would mean green for internal mode playing and orange for relative mode, works with the factory setting as is for A and B.... I can map the LED output to the button but it is a blend of the original color and the new color. So when I map it green it blends orange and green?

Looking to have my modifier that is assigned to control tracks C and D react to whatever mode the deck is in. I have the MIDI inputs working the way I want but the orange/green change only works for decks A and B?

Even when I map it to decks A and B, it seems like the NHL LED output stays and blends with my assignment. How can I disable the default LED output or make it off so I can re assign it with my modifiers?

I have a decent understanding of modifiers... Anyone know the answer?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Dubba Dutch
I've had issues re mapping led on the Z2 but with the cue/sample buttons, pretty sure aspects or all of z2 output is hardwired similar to the s4.
Thanks for heads up mate.
Stacy Mcilvaine
I am in the process of re mapping my Z2 and I am looking for a way to assign the LED output to change the Rel/Intl Buttons so they are responsive to all 4 decks as they are in the default. So that would mean green for internal mode playing and orange for relative mode, works with the factory setting as is for A and B.... I can map the LED output to the button but it is a blend of the original color and the new color. So when I map it green it blends orange and green?

Looking to have my modifier that is assigned to control tracks C and D react to whatever mode the deck is in. I have the MIDI inputs working the way I want but the orange/green change only works for decks A and B?

Even when I map it to decks A and B, it seems like the NHL LED output stays and blends with my assignment. How can I disable the default LED output or make it off so I can re assign it with my modifiers?

I have a decent understanding of modifiers... Anyone know the answer?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Dubba Dutch
I've had issues re mapping led on the Z2 but with the cue/sample buttons, pretty sure aspects or all of z2 output is hardwired similar to the s4.
Thanks for heads up mate.
Caryn Liberato
Kellie Myrum
Hi Mike, it's nice to see some positive feedback on my assistance so thank you.

I don't have any of NI controllers but I do know that kontrol S4 HAS some LED's (FX unit on buttons) which are not re-mappable. As said, I'm not Z2 user to confirm if this feature is available or not but I would be like if they made same mistake with the Z2.
Stacy Mcilvaine
Hi Stewe! You have helped me so much in the past! Yes I did over ride the factory map. I believe I did it the correct way...Do you have a Z2 or another NI device that uses the NHL protocol?
Kellie Myrum
Did you override the factory map?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy