M-Audio Trigger Finger

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: M-Audio Trigger FingerReply
M-Audio Trigger Finger
Posted on: 07.01.2013 by Jene Procak
Hey Guys,

I'm new to Traktor , new to mapping... For years, I used Virtual DJ and it just didn't feel right.

Now I've got a Kontrol S4, and a M-Audio Trigger Finger (from 5 years ago.)

What I'd love to do is :
1) Use my Kontrol S4 just for it's meant to be
2) Setup Trigger Finger to:

2a) Have multiple instances of Trigger Finger (example: Use different programs available on Trigger Finger OR use a Slider/Knob to assign different variations of each of the knobs and pads.
Example:
When Slider 1 is 0, All pads = Deck C (Remix Deck) and plays samples from each deck
When Slider 1 is: 62, All pads + knobs = same as above, but for Deck D
When Slider 1 is: 127, All Pads = Variations of Advance Effects, same with the knobs (I need advice on how people are using effects on pads - Like what I've seen Ean do on some of his videos.)

2b) Slider 2: When Slider 1 is either 0 or 62, Slider 2 Acts as the Page Scroll for the Remix Decks (C or D, respective to where Slider 1 is) So there are 4 pages X 16 pads = 64.

Thanks in advance guys... I'm super super happy with my choice of Traktor.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by SurajOm
When Slider 1 is 0, All pads = Deck C (Remix Deck) and plays samples from each deck
When Slider 1 is: 127, All Pads = Variations of Advance Effects, same with the knobs
In theory you can map a modifier to fader and use it with three states.

-value 1 when fader is 0.
-value 2 when fader is between 1 and 126.
-value 3 when fader is 127.

3 bank fader.tsi
I need advice on how people are using effects on pads - Like what I've seen Ean do on some of his videos
Look for Ultimate FX thread. There's many parameters for instant effects in there.

2b) Slider 2: When Slider 1 is either 0 or 62, Slider 2 Acts as the Page Scroll for the Remix Decks (C or D, respective to where Slider 1 is) So there are 4 pages X 16 pads = 64.
Page selector for remix deck isn't mappable as well as all 64 slots.
Jene Procak
Hey Guys,

I'm new to Traktor , new to mapping... For years, I used Virtual DJ and it just didn't feel right.

Now I've got a Kontrol S4, and a M-Audio Trigger Finger (from 5 years ago.)

What I'd love to do is :
1) Use my Kontrol S4 just for it's meant to be
2) Setup Trigger Finger to:

2a) Have multiple instances of Trigger Finger (example: Use different programs available on Trigger Finger OR use a Slider/Knob to assign different variations of each of the knobs and pads.
Example:
When Slider 1 is: 127, All Pads = Variations of Advance Effects, same with the knobs (I need advice on how people are using effects on pads - Like what I've seen Ean do on some of his videos.)

Thanks in advance guys... I'm super super happy with my choice of Traktor.
Kellie Myrum
Should be real easy

Preferences > Controller Manager

Add In > Mixer > Monitor Cue On / button-toggle / assign for deck target
Add In > Mixer > Gain Adjust / fader-direct / assign for deck target
Cindi Lemmermann
hi dj's, i have NI S2, almost like the one SurajOm owns, the problem its that i don't have pre cue(headphones) on deck C/D, i perform with RMX DECKS/TOUCH OSC/iPad 2 I already know how to cue each RMX DECK SLOT but for me it will be great to have ONE OR TWO PADS that allows me to control the pre cue and gain of the complete deck and not just each slot one by one, as well some times you want to add an extra of gain/VOLUME, even when you already have the TRAKTOR config so all the samples volume are at the same level, please if you can help me with M-AUDIO TRIGGER FINGER mapping and the tsi file will be great for me and lots of people that owns M-AUDIO TRIGGER FINGER

What I'd love to do is :
1) Use my Kontrol S2 just for it's meant to be
2) Setup Trigger Finger to: NI CONTROL X1 WITH 2 PADS THAT ALLOW ME TO ACTIVATE THE HEADPHONES IN DECKS C/D AND TWO SPECIFIC KNOBS TO CONTORL GAIN IN DECKS C/D

THANKS A LOT

MSTRO
PIERO
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by SurajOm
When Slider 1 is: 127, All Pads = Variations of Advance Effects, same with the knobs
In theory you can map a modifier to fader and use it with three states.

-value 1 when fader is 0.
-value 2 when fader is between 1 and 126.
-value 3 when fader is 127.

3 bank fader.tsi
I need advice on how people are using effects on pads - Like what I've seen Ean do on some of his videos
Look for Ultimate FX thread. There's many parameters for instant effects in there.

Page selector for remix deck isn't mappable as well as all 64 slots.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy