Complete Mapping for Stanton SCS.3 System

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Complete Mapping for Stanton SCS.3 SystemReply
Complete Mapping for Stanton SCS.3 System
Posted on: 08.08.2013 by Audry Kawabata
Does anyone have a complete custom mapping for the SCS3 system. I've been working on one but I am getting stuck since I don't have the Bome's Midi Translator software. The factory presets on the DaRouter software are kind of crap I don't believe they did a very good job. The potential on the mapping seems limitless but it's very hard to program and without the Bome's software neary impossible to get it the way you want.

Have any of you found a complete one with 4 decks that has all fx controls and scrolling for tracks? I will continue to work on my mapping but I'm basing it off the factory 4 deck control from DaRouter. This is the first MIDI controller I have owned that requires a third party software in order to map. Any help would be greatly appreciated I am used to playing on CDJ 2000's and I want to try and get all features of a Nexus setup in this tiny portable system I believe it's possible.

(I found this mapping for a single controller which is pretty good)
Audry Kawabata
Does anyone have a complete custom mapping for the SCS3 system. I've been working on one but I am getting stuck since I don't have the Bome's Midi Translator software. The factory presets on the DaRouter software are kind of crap I don't believe they did a very good job. The potential on the mapping seems limitless but it's very hard to program and without the Bome's software neary impossible to get it the way you want.

Have any of you found a complete one with 4 decks that has all fx controls and scrolling for tracks? I will continue to work on my mapping but I'm basing it off the factory 4 deck control from DaRouter. This is the first MIDI controller I have owned that requires a third party software in order to map. Any help would be greatly appreciated I am used to playing on CDJ 2000's and I want to try and get all features of a Nexus setup in this tiny portable system I believe it's possible.

(I found this mapping for a single controller which is pretty good)

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy