Help Please - Setting up Traktor to work with my Novation Twitch - Heaphone/cue prob

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Help Please - Setting up Traktor to work with my Novation Twitch - Heaphone/cue probReply
Help Please - Setting up Traktor to work with my Novation Twitch - Heaphone/cue prob
Posted on: 15.06.2013 by Margot Stevinson
After having the Twitch for some months and using Itch, I've decided to change to Traktor which I prefer. I used to run Traktor on an older controller and I prefer it - Itch doesn't do it for me.

I installed Traktor and I have the map from Novation that will suit the Traktor overlay they provided.

I must be doing something stupid, which is normally the case, but I can't get my headphones (cue) to work and I believe it's something to do with the audio routing settings, but I just can;t get it to work and the other strange thing is that the 'Twitch for Traktor - Getting Started' pdf document I downloaded from Novation tells me that I should be able to select 'Twitch output 0, 1, 2 & 3' in the output routing settings, but I don't have those options to select - I just see 'not connected', 'Line out L' & 'Line out R'.

I seem to be going round in circles, but feel that maybe there is a problem with the output routing settings and the fact I don't see what I'm supposed to according to Novation's instructions.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you in advance of your helpful replies.
Sheryll Dahmer
Originally Posted by Whitey
Thanks guys for your help - especially bascurtiz with the screen grabs - all sorted.

I guess I was putting too much faith in the instructions being correct - I should have come here 1st - lesson learned!

I will check out that other map too - thanks for the heads-up
My first lesson as well, should have known to look here!

Thanks so much guys!
Margot Stevinson
After having the Twitch for some months and using Itch, I've decided to change to Traktor which I prefer. I used to run Traktor on an older controller and I prefer it - Itch doesn't do it for me.

I installed Traktor and I have the map from Novation that will suit the Traktor overlay they provided.

I must be doing something stupid, which is normally the case, but I can't get my headphones (cue) to work and I believe it's something to do with the audio routing settings, but I just can;t get it to work and the other strange thing is that the 'Twitch for Traktor - Getting Started' pdf document I downloaded from Novation tells me that I should be able to select 'Twitch output 0, 1, 2 & 3' in the output routing settings, but I don't have those options to select - I just see 'not connected', 'Line out L' & 'Line out R'.

I seem to be going round in circles, but feel that maybe there is a problem with the output routing settings and the fact I don't see what I'm supposed to according to Novation's instructions.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you in advance of your helpful replies.
Sheryll Dahmer
Originally Posted by Whitey
Thanks guys for your help - especially bascurtiz with the screen grabs - all sorted.

I guess I was putting too much faith in the instructions being correct - I should have come here 1st - lesson learned!

My first lesson as well, should have known to look here!

Thanks so much guys!
Margot Stevinson

Neoma Picklesimer
This:

And this:

Be sure to check out Toastmaster's/Centripetal's "Versatile" Novation Twitch Mapping for Traktor for example, coz the native mapping of Novation sucks titties.

Oh, and be sure to install the latest Novation USB 1.1 driver - Version 2.5 published on 30/04/13.
Random X
Controller Mapping question -> Move thread to Controller Mappings community .
Tera Baragan
you should have options 1-4. For monitor preview(headphones) 3-4. For master out. 1-2.

You might need to install a twitch driver or something from traktors website. Make sure your audio device is your twitch.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy