Using a Midi Fighter 3D in Maschine Software

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Using a Midi Fighter 3D in Maschine SoftwareReply
Using a Midi Fighter 3D in Maschine Software
Posted on: 05.06.2013 by Nelle Maisel
I've searched but everything seems to be focused on using Maschine Hardware in Traktor or other software.

I'm looking for an easy way to use the Midi Fighter 3D in Maschine software. I prefer playing the arcade buttons over the Maschine pads and would like to be able to use both controllers. I've tried using Maschine's midi mapping for each note but you have to adjust the key of each note and its going to take a lot of time to get it working right.

Before I go down that road I just wanted to know if there was a shortcut I was missing.

Thanks
Nelle Maisel
I've searched but everything seems to be focused on using Maschine Hardware in Traktor or other software.

I'm looking for an easy way to use the Midi Fighter 3D in Maschine software. I prefer playing the arcade buttons over the Maschine pads and would like to be able to use both controllers. I've tried using Maschine's midi mapping for each note but you have to adjust the key of each note and its going to take a lot of time to get it working right.

Before I go down that road I just wanted to know if there was a shortcut I was missing.

Thanks
Clay Beller
Hey,
I am also looking to map my midi fighter 3D to work along side machine in the same software.
I unfortunately do not have an answer to your question, but I'm very interrested. this is the only post i could find anywhere on the internet about mapping in maschine.
Could you please explain how you would go about doing this "the long way"?

i just tried plugging in my midi fighter and it acted like a keyboard, playing the pitches of whatever selected sample.
I am looking to be able to play drum kits normally on the midi fighter. Also (a little ahead of myself) could you explain if there is a way to have 2 controllers open and controlling 2 seperate kits? for drumming simultaneously with both hands
(like 2 maschines, or a maschine + midi fighter)

Thanks so much! I really hope you can help

-Jake / SYSTMS
Clay Beller
hey dude,
I really want to do this to
and this post is the only other hit I've found on the internet so far mentioning trying to map a midi fighter to Maschine.
i dont have any answers for your question, but could you please explain how you plan on mapping "the long way"?

I just trying plugging in my midi fighter 3D but its set to play the pitches of the selected pad, I'm looking to play the midi fighter like a normal drum kit. ALSO (really getting ahead here), HOW do i get 2 kits open at once?
(like 2 maschines, or a maschine + midi fighter)

THANKS SO MUCH! im really at such a loss to navigate through maschine. Its so simple i dont know what else could exist i thought id understood all of maschines possibilities ages ago.

thanks so much!
-Jake / SYSTMS

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy