numark 4trak, map a turntable start/stop button

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: numark 4trak, map a turntable start/stop buttonReply
numark 4trak, map a turntable start/stop button
Posted on: 09.08.2013 by Oswaldo Appeldorn
Hello i have a 4trak and im wondering if its possible like the ns6 doing it on serato itch... Thank You.
Hellen Reinkemeyer
Originally Posted by onetidd
Yes and thats exactly whar i need, the ns6 already doed it, a turntable Start/stop button Will act like a slow pitchbend... I would love to have it mapped...
couldn't u just use the turntable fx in the fx menu ? with the fx console its really easy to control just tweak the knob and fade it out ...a single button would be easier indeed but it wouldn't give you the same control you could prolong the effect or speed it up it would be the exact same speed at all times
just a thought not a pro xd
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Hello i have a 4trak and im wondering if its possible like the ns6 doing it on serato itch... Thank You.
Hellen Reinkemeyer
Originally Posted by onetidd
Yes and thats exactly whar i need, the ns6 already doed it, a turntable Start/stop button Will act like a slow pitchbend... I would love to have it mapped...
couldn't u just use the turntable fx in the fx menu ? with the fx console its really easy to control just tweak the knob and fade it out ...a single button would be easier indeed but it wouldn't give you the same control you could prolong the effect or speed it up it would be the exact same speed at all times
just a thought not a pro xd
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Laurette Deleonardo
what a very vague question, what do you mean by a turntable start / stop button? is it not just the play / pause under the platter?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy