Z1 VU led mapping

Z1 VU led mapping
Posted on: 14.08.2013 by Ashanti Andreacchio
I just got the Kontrol Z1 today and I have mapped it to Mixvibes Cross but I cant map the VU meters. The Z1 is not in the Controller Editor from NI so I don't know how to figure out what channel or CC message to send. On the S2 S4 they are on CC70 witch is 1 above the channel fader but that is not working on the Z1
on the Z1 only Main, Cue Vol and mode don't seam to send any midi.
Ashanti Andreacchio
I just got the Kontrol Z1 today and I have mapped it to Mixvibes Cross but I cant map the VU meters. The Z1 is not in the Controller Editor from NI so I don't know how to figure out what channel or CC message to send. On the S2 S4 they are on CC70 witch is 1 above the channel fader but that is not working on the Z1
on the Z1 only Main, Cue Vol and mode don't seam to send any midi.
Ashanti Andreacchio
thanks gives me a use for ma old windows laptop and might also be usefull to make a vdj map for it to
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Get chackl's controller definer of the VDJ Forum if you still have your login details. You can set the midi send channels and notes to test led's, just note that midi is zero indexed meaning counting numbers starts at zero, the definer program on the other hand is indexed from 1, so if you want midi channel 0 in the definer you would select channel 1.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/1299...l_Definer.html

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy