Traktor Beatgrid mapping problems

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor Beatgrid mapping problemsReply
Traktor Beatgrid mapping problems
Posted on: 14.08.2013 by Francine Dinino
I downloaded and used Ean Golden's Beat grid mapping on a big chunk of songs. The mapping worked great but when I switched back to my Traktor Pro 2 defaults the mapping won't shut off. All of the mappings still work(tick, sync to next song, pause to cue, etc). Other then going back into set-up wizard and starting from scratch is there any other suggestions out there. I went back and double-checked the port in and made sure it was the traktor default but still no success. I did not delete anything yet or re-install so I'm really hoping to avoid that. Any suggestions would be awesome.
Francine Dinino
I downloaded and used Ean Golden's Beat grid mapping on a big chunk of songs. The mapping worked great but when I switched back to my Traktor Pro 2 defaults the mapping won't shut off. All of the mappings still work(tick, sync to next song, pause to cue, etc). Other then going back into set-up wizard and starting from scratch is there any other suggestions out there. I went back and double-checked the port in and made sure it was the traktor default but still no success. I did not delete anything yet or re-install so I'm really hoping to avoid that. Any suggestions would be awesome.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy