Ean's S4 beatgrid mapping problem

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Ean's S4 beatgrid mapping problemReply
Ean's S4 beatgrid mapping problem
Posted on: 15.08.2013 by Francine Dinino
Hey everyone! I just downloaded Ean's s4 beatgrid mapping and used it on chunk of tracks. I have a couple questions:
1) Wanted to practice some afterwards and the mapping won't turn off; I changed back to my regular Traktor default settings and unselected in preferences>controller manager and no matter what I do the mapping won't turn off. Any suggestions? I was hoping to not have to delete or start from scratch using the setup wizard again.
2) when I was using the mapping I wanted all my tracks at 127 on the master but the more songs I worked on the more the songs seemed to be pulling away from the 127. Before every song do I need to make sure to manually type in 127 then use the cue>play and then lock after tweaking the BPM&Tempo? I'm confused because the mapping switches from master>auto and is throwing me off.
thanks
Kingston
Francine Dinino
Hey everyone! I just downloaded Ean's s4 beatgrid mapping and used it on chunk of tracks. I have a couple questions:
1) Wanted to practice some afterwards and the mapping won't turn off; I changed back to my regular Traktor default settings and unselected in preferences>controller manager and no matter what I do the mapping won't turn off. Any suggestions? I was hoping to not have to delete or start from scratch using the setup wizard again.
2) when I was using the mapping I wanted all my tracks at 127 on the master but the more songs I worked on the more the songs seemed to be pulling away from the 127. Before every song do I need to make sure to manually type in 127 then use the cue>play and then lock after tweaking the BPM&Tempo? I'm confused because the mapping switches from master>auto and is throwing me off.
thanks
Kingston

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy