HELP Trouble with EAN's S4 Beatgrid Mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: HELP Trouble with EAN's S4 Beatgrid MappingReply
HELP Trouble with EAN's S4 Beatgrid Mapping
Posted on: 15.08.2013 by Francine Dinino
Hello all, I just downloaded and used Ean's beatgrid mapping and worked on a chunk of songs. I have two questions for anyone who can help:
1) When I went to do some practicing afterwards, the mapping would not shut off. I went back into Preferences>Controller and switched back to my Traktor default and still nothing, went on to change back the port in and still nothing. I was hoping someone would have a suggestions short of deleting the program and/or starting from scratch on the setup wizard.
2) For the batch I was working on I wanted to set all to 127; so my question is do I need to manually type in 127 before I process each song because it seemed the more I got into my batch the further off from the 127 they would be. I don't know if it has to do with the mapping function automatically switching from master to auto on its own. So basically before you "sync, cue, play and tweak Beats/Phase and lock"....do I need to set the 127 each time in the master clock before I do the "sync, cue, play and tweak Beats/Phase and lock"?

thanks
Kingston
Francine Dinino
Hello all, I just downloaded and used Ean's beatgrid mapping and worked on a chunk of songs. I have two questions for anyone who can help:
1) When I went to do some practicing afterwards, the mapping would not shut off. I went back into Preferences>Controller and switched back to my Traktor default and still nothing, went on to change back the port in and still nothing. I was hoping someone would have a suggestions short of deleting the program and/or starting from scratch on the setup wizard.
2) For the batch I was working on I wanted to set all to 127; so my question is do I need to manually type in 127 before I process each song because it seemed the more I got into my batch the further off from the 127 they would be. I don't know if it has to do with the mapping function automatically switching from master to auto on its own. So basically before you "sync, cue, play and tweak Beats/Phase and lock"....do I need to set the 127 each time in the master clock before I do the "sync, cue, play and tweak Beats/Phase and lock"?

thanks
Kingston

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy