Maschine mapping for Traktor via DJ Shiftee

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Maschine mapping for Traktor via DJ ShifteeReply
Maschine mapping for Traktor via DJ Shiftee
Posted on: 10.03.2012 by Pennie Cyriac
I posted this as a response to someone's question in another thread but I thought it should be posted on it's own so it's easier for other peeps to find...

__ _ _ _ _ _
Hey,

DJ Shiftee has a dope mapping that you can download.

Watch his videos on here - http://illrandomlounge.blogspot.com/...-tutorial.html

The third video links to his downloadable mapping. I was playing with it a few weeks ago and it's legit!
Pennie Cyriac
I posted this as a response to someone's question in another thread but I thought it should be posted on it's own so it's easier for other peeps to find...

__ _ _ _ _ _
Hey,

DJ Shiftee has a dope mapping that you can download.

Watch his videos on here - http://illrandomlounge.blogspot.com/...-tutorial.html

The third video links to his downloadable mapping. I was playing with it a few weeks ago and it's legit!
Kellie Myrum
Anytimes
Hershel Matuz
Thanks Stewe, that did the trick.
Kellie Myrum
Disable the soft takeover function.
Hershel Matuz
Sorry to resurrect this thread. I started messing with this mapping last evening got all cue points working and fixed a few other bugs. I switched the Loop + Set to 4 bars but am having issues with the knobs that control the loop size.

My Question:
So when I hit my loop + set it activates a 4 bar loop, but if I try to bring the size of the loop down say to a 32nd I have to run the size of the loop up first then back it down. It's definitely not working correctly, I have tried messing with the sensitivity but have yet to solve the problem. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Clemmie Peton
Yeah, cue points 7 and 8 won't delete and scrolling through songs doesn't work either. But it shouldn't be that bad to fix.
Roni Batchan
has anyone else had any bugs with this mapping?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy