BPM problem with DJTT S4 Custom Mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: BPM problem with DJTT S4 Custom MappingReply
BPM problem with DJTT S4 Custom Mapping
Posted on: 18.08.2013 by Margart Libretto
Hello

Yesterday I tried the DJTT S4 Custom Mapping at a crowded club called Gert Connyz and found a "bug" of a sort with the mappings. Let me explain.

Example: When I go from a club track of 128 BPM to a reggaeton och 96 I chose the easy road. I press the loop size button hold shift down and the club track delays out and after a couple o seconds I start the reggaeton track with the sync button off, because I'm very happy to let my tracks be the master tempo.

When I switch the sync button on the reggaeton track on it kept a steady 96 BPM with the master tempo clock locked it. So far so good. But two times yesterday, I couldn't change the tempo of the reggeaton track even though I haven't loaded a new track in the empty deck. It was like the tracks tempo wasn't master, but the indicators on my screen sure indicated that.

To get out of this unmastered master tempo mode I pushed all kind of buttons here, janked the tempo fader up and down, clicked on the two buttons above the tempo fader and suddenly, without me knowing exactly what I did - the master tempo mode was back on.

Can somebody please fix this bug?
Margart Libretto
Hello

Yesterday I tried the DJTT S4 Custom Mapping at a crowded club called Gert Connyz and found a "bug" of a sort with the mappings. Let me explain.

Example: When I go from a club track of 128 BPM to a reggaeton och 96 I chose the easy road. I press the loop size button hold shift down and the club track delays out and after a couple o seconds I start the reggaeton track with the sync button off, because I'm very happy to let my tracks be the master tempo.

When I switch the sync button on the reggaeton track on it kept a steady 96 BPM with the master tempo clock locked it. So far so good. But two times yesterday, I couldn't change the tempo of the reggeaton track even though I haven't loaded a new track in the empty deck. It was like the tracks tempo wasn't master, but the indicators on my screen sure indicated that.

To get out of this unmastered master tempo mode I pushed all kind of buttons here, janked the tempo fader up and down, clicked on the two buttons above the tempo fader and suddenly, without me knowing exactly what I did - the master tempo mode was back on.

Can somebody please fix this bug?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy