APC40 Mapping individual led.

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: APC40 Mapping individual led.Reply
APC40 Mapping individual led.
Posted on: 21.08.2013 by Tomasa Jaiteh
I've map my APC40 to go with my S4, my mapping is almost done. The only problem that I have now is that, I've put some macro effects and I'm not able to isolate the led. These effects are in the Track Selection section from number 1 to 8. I just want the led to turn green when I push the macro on one number and not having all the other 7 led to light up.
The macro effects Fx1: d/w, 3 effects selection, 3 effects amount, 3 button plus Fx2: d/w, 1 effect select, 3 parameters amount, effect on. Time's 8.
Here's my problem, when I assign the led Out to, let say effect button 1 Fx unit on. All the light opens every time I push the button because there are not assign to the specific button but rather to a state.
I've try to figure out a way to use the modifier. I still have 4 modifier left.
I know that the Track selection is only on/off ( 0 and 1 ) function without the blink. So either I don't put the right signal for the led or I don't look at the problem with the right angle... or both!

I can say it is the same situation with the loop. I've put the loop from /32 to 32 for deck A and B in the Clip Launch.
ON= green blinking and off= green. But like I say, when I push on a button off any value all the light from deck A blink, because the led Out is assign to ( Loop Active ) for all the button.
For the Loop it is less a problem because it look nice that way.
Still, I would be very grateful to anyone out there Who can explain to me How I can assign the led to one specific button and not a general state.

Thank's
JP.
Tomasa Jaiteh
I've map my APC40 to go with my S4, my mapping is almost done. The only problem that I have now is that, I've put some macro effects and I'm not able to isolate the led. These effects are in the Track Selection section from number 1 to 8. I just want the led to turn green when I push the macro on one number and not having all the other 7 led to light up.
The macro effects Fx1: d/w, 3 effects selection, 3 effects amount, 3 button plus Fx2: d/w, 1 effect select, 3 parameters amount, effect on. Time's 8.
Here's my problem, when I assign the led Out to, let say effect button 1 Fx unit on. All the light opens every time I push the button because there are not assign to the specific button but rather to a state.
I've try to figure out a way to use the modifier. I still have 4 modifier left.
I know that the Track selection is only on/off ( 0 and 1 ) function without the blink. So either I don't put the right signal for the led or I don't look at the problem with the right angle... or both!

I can say it is the same situation with the loop. I've put the loop from /32 to 32 for deck A and B in the Clip Launch.
ON= green blinking and off= green. But like I say, when I push on a button off any value all the light from deck A blink, because the led Out is assign to ( Loop Active ) for all the button.
For the Loop it is less a problem because it look nice that way.
Still, I would be very grateful to anyone out there Who can explain to me How I can assign the led to one specific button and not a general state.

Thank's
JP.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy