Import new mapping but keep old changes?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Import new mapping but keep old changes?Reply
Import new mapping but keep old changes?
Posted on: 13.04.2012 by Twyla Tornabene
Do I have to re-do all my basic mapping changes everytime I import an update or try someone elses?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by resorte
Do I have to re-do all my basic mapping changes everytime I import an update or try someone elses?
Only if you import their effect settings and other preferences and settings.
Maryalice Zwahlen
Originally Posted by zestoi
hopefully everyone has their effects in the same order as the djtt mappings by now.
hey zestol, i believe that exactly the problem i have atm. i imported a mapping that i used to work with perfectly yesterday. now i had to re-import it and only the basic functions work, like cue, play, loop. the fx buttons are completely messed up. no echo freeze, reverb, etc. what are these djtt effects orders???
Twyla Tornabene
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by resorte
Only if you import their effect settings and other preferences and settings.
Maryalice Zwahlen
Originally Posted by zestoi
hopefully everyone has their effects in the same order as the djtt mappings by now.
hey zestol, i believe that exactly the problem i have atm. i imported a mapping that i used to work with perfectly yesterday. now i had to re-import it and only the basic functions work, like cue, play, loop. the fx buttons are completely messed up. no echo freeze, reverb, etc. what are these djtt effects orders???
Chasidy Heckenbach
you can just save all your own settings first - using the big export button - then u can always get back to where u were if needed. most tsi's can be imported via the small "add > import" button. usually the only important settings not pulled in with be effects units layouts. hopefully everyone has their effects in the same order as the djtt mappings by now.

no need to add a blank mapping - as u can't import into it - u can only edit it. when u use the small "add > import" option it'll create new Device entry anyway.
Ethel Moraru
Just add a new blank mapping and import the .tsi file into that "blank template"
Leeanna Ayla
You can use the add button instead of the import button for regular mappings that aren't that big.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy