X1 Mk2 - potential bug -- help needed

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: X1 Mk2 - potential bug -- help neededReply
X1 Mk2 - potential bug -- help needed
Posted on: 27.08.2013 by Valentine Hesch
All,

I am trying to remap various buttons on the X1 Mk2 and it seems there may be an issue with the "Override Default Functionality" in Traktor.

I have tried to remap the cue button and, as a test, a hotcue button. When I click the Override check box the default functionality still works.

If someone else with an MK2 could test this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ari
Valentine Hesch
I wish I could. With the X1 Mk2 it isn't Midi. The controller uses NHL (I believe that is what it is called). It is a proprietary protocol that Native Instruments uses for their controllers-to-traktor.

I can put the controller in 100% midi mode but then I have to re-create all of the default functionality.

I don't want to do this for the work it would take as well as functionality that cannot be re-created like the LCDs.

NI thought of this and allows you to create midi commands and override default (NHL) functionality. ONly it seems to not work.

hopefully someone else with an X1 has figured this out.

Originally Posted by Stewe
Could you simply delete conflicting command instead of using the override?
Valentine Hesch
All,

I am trying to remap various buttons on the X1 Mk2 and it seems there may be an issue with the "Override Default Functionality" in Traktor.

I have tried to remap the cue button and, as a test, a hotcue button. When I click the Override check box the default functionality still works.

If someone else with an MK2 could test this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ari
Valentine Hesch
I wish I could. With the X1 Mk2 it isn't Midi. The controller uses NHL (I believe that is what it is called). It is a proprietary protocol that Native Instruments uses for their controllers-to-traktor.

I can put the controller in 100% midi mode but then I have to re-create all of the default functionality.

I don't want to do this for the work it would take as well as functionality that cannot be re-created like the LCDs.

NI thought of this and allows you to create midi commands and override default (NHL) functionality. ONly it seems to not work.

hopefully someone else with an X1 has figured this out.

Originally Posted by Stewe
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy