Please help me set up my xsession pro with traktor

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Please help me set up my xsession pro with traktorReply
Please help me set up my xsession pro with traktor
Posted on: 27.08.2013 by Selma Throop
Just got my x session pro today and i am having a lot of trouble setting it up. I bought this sound card with it since the x session does not have a headphone jack.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/3507508...Types&var=sbar

First problem, I am currently running traktor pro 2 v 2.5. I don't know if this is a problem with my external sound card but it wont play the song i want to play through my headphones. It plays both of them through my laptop speakers. Then i went into audio settings and selected my sound card, but now it plays both songs through my headphones. How do i play one song through my laptop speakers and the one i am cue'ing up through my headphones?

Secondly, I want to connect some speakers i have that are going through an amp. Is there away to connect the red white rca cables to my laptop?

Also if you know of a trackor mapping for the x session pro that allows me to not touch my laptop at all can you please leave a link. I hate manually dragging each song to deck a/b.

Any help is appreciated. Thankyou
Selma Throop
Just got my x session pro today and i am having a lot of trouble setting it up. I bought this sound card with it since the x session does not have a headphone jack.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/3507508...Types&var=sbar

First problem, I am currently running traktor pro 2 v 2.5. I don't know if this is a problem with my external sound card but it wont play the song i want to play through my headphones. It plays both of them through my laptop speakers. Then i went into audio settings and selected my sound card, but now it plays both songs through my headphones. How do i play one song through my laptop speakers and the one i am cue'ing up through my headphones?

Secondly, I want to connect some speakers i have that are going through an amp. Is there away to connect the red white rca cables to my laptop?

Also if you know of a trackor mapping for the x session pro that allows me to not touch my laptop at all can you please leave a link. I hate manually dragging each song to deck a/b.

Any help is appreciated. Thankyou
Kellie Myrum
Get at least NI Audio 2.
Selma Throop
bump. if anyone has any ideas how to fix this. please let me know.
Selma Throop
didnt work
Brunilda Kora
You MIGHT be able to combine your laptops headphone output and the output from the USB card using ASIO4ALL.

http://www.asio4all.com/

Not sure how Traktor deals with ASIO4ALL, though....
Kellie Myrum
Check your audio routing and switch your channels 1 and 2 from monitor to master.
Selma Throop
Yes but if i select the external soundcard then it only plays through my headphones and not through the speakers
Kellie Myrum
Traktor only allows you to select one audio interface so it'll be ether laptop or USB audio.

There is an adapter from RCA to headphone jack, you shouldn't be worried about that.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy