Stewe's MIDIfighter Spectra mapping collection [TRAKTOR]

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Stewe's MIDIfighter Spectra mapping collection [TRAKTOR]Reply
Stewe's MIDIfighter Spectra mapping collection [TRAKTOR]
Posted on: 13.05.2013 by Kellie Myrum
Hey all,

Here is the collection of my MIDIfighter Spectra mappings I've posted in the MIDIfighter community . In case somebody misses it there I made this thread where you can find them all in one place. If you got any questions and update suggestions please post them in mapping related thread. Feedback is very welcome.

4 Deck Tool
Double Deck Focus
INSTANT Gratify Isolate FX
Remix Deck C and D
DeckGrat Remix
MF Spectra Ninja

More to come...
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
Wow. WTF. One mapping to rule them all.
That's exactly the idea behind this mapping. You can choose any aspect you wish to have a control over it so the Spectra can blend in almost every type of Traktor setup scenarios. It doesn't necessarily mean that one should use all of this features in a set but on other side he could if he's a ninja.
Kellie Myrum
Hey all,

Here is the collection of my MIDIfighter Spectra mappings I've posted in the MIDIfighter community . In case somebody misses it there I made this thread where you can find them all in one place. If you got any questions and update suggestions please post them in mapping related thread. Feedback is very welcome.

4 Deck Tool
Double Deck Focus
INSTANT Gratify Isolate FX
Remix Deck C and D
DeckGrat Remix
MF Spectra Ninja

More to come...
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
That's exactly the idea behind this mapping. You can choose any aspect you wish to have a control over it so the Spectra can blend in almost every type of Traktor setup scenarios. It doesn't necessarily mean that one should use all of this features in a set but on other side he could if he's a ninja.
Delena Katherman
Kellie Myrum
Update 3:

Samuel Stamaria
you sir are a king amongst men
Kellie Myrum
Update 2:

DeckGrat Remix.
Kellie Myrum
Update 1:

Remix Deck C and D control mapping.
Kellie Myrum
There will be one more deck based with an emphasis on loops. Also a bit of effects too.
Delena Katherman
Nice. Isolate Effects mapping is still the best! Any hints on what your next mapping will be?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy