default loop length in Traktor Pro

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: default loop length in Traktor ProReply
default loop length in Traktor Pro
Posted on: 04.08.2009 by Greg Kutnar
Can anyone tell me how to set the default loop size in Traktor Pro? At the moment it seems to be 4 but i'd like to set it to 16. I did RTFM, and the addendums, but couldn't find anything about this.

Basically i've mapped it so when i hit a button it sets in a loop and makes it active, and i have another to reduce loop size. what i'd like to do now is make sure it always starts at 16 bars when i hit the loop button.

Thanks in advance
Greg Kutnar
Can anyone tell me how to set the default loop size in Traktor Pro? At the moment it seems to be 4 but i'd like to set it to 16. I did RTFM, and the addendums, but couldn't find anything about this.

Basically i've mapped it so when i hit a button it sets in a loop and makes it active, and i have another to reduce loop size. what i'd like to do now is make sure it always starts at 16 bars when i hit the loop button.

Thanks in advance
Shauna Marchlewski
What if you want an encoder to determine the loop length before you activate the loop? ( Instead of rotating your encoder and then pushing it in and having it default to 16 )
Greg Kutnar
that's got it, cheers
Latoria Kavulich
you want to set the function "loop size + set" to the same button and set to value 16. If its set to 4 already then all you need to do is find this setting and change it to what you want.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy