Traktor conflicting with more controllers. How to fix it?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor conflicting with more controllers. How to fix it?Reply
Traktor conflicting with more controllers. How to fix it?
Posted on: 07.09.2013 by Raphael Beyea
Hello! Just bought one NanoKontrol2 to control some FX on Traktor, but it seems like Nanokontrol is conflicting with some of my other controllers. (I use NanoPad and Mixtrack Pro) So, when i rotate any knob in NanoKontrol, Traktor is messing up all. For ex., it changes EQ. Is it possible to make all controllers work flawlessly without any conflict?

p.s I can use my Mixtrack and Nanopad2 together perfect, but i want to add my NanoKontrol, too.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by djemm1996
This method worked, THANKS!
Both method would work. Fortunately each .tsi had its own device so you could easily pick them in menu. If for some reason any mapping has multiple controllers learned in a single mapping device then tweaking channels is a way to deal with.
Raphael Beyea
Originally Posted by Stewe
Set each mapping device for corresponding controller and not to all ports. This way you don't need to worry about the channel the MIDI is sending on.
Raphael Beyea
Originally Posted by SirReal
Make sure each controller is on it's own midi channel and that the mapping for each reflects what channels it's on.
oh, looks like i have to change some ton of mappings, there isnt any other way, yes?
Raphael Beyea
Hello! Just bought one NanoKontrol2 to control some FX on Traktor, but it seems like Nanokontrol is conflicting with some of my other controllers. (I use NanoPad and Mixtrack Pro) So, when i rotate any knob in NanoKontrol, Traktor is messing up all. For ex., it changes EQ. Is it possible to make all controllers work flawlessly without any conflict?

p.s I can use my Mixtrack and Nanopad2 together perfect, but i want to add my NanoKontrol, too.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by djemm1996
Both method would work. Fortunately each .tsi had its own device so you could easily pick them in menu. If for some reason any mapping has multiple controllers learned in a single mapping device then tweaking channels is a way to deal with.
Raphael Beyea
Originally Posted by Stewe
Set each mapping device for corresponding controller and not to all ports. This way you don't need to worry about the channel the MIDI is sending on.
Kellie Myrum
Raphael Beyea
Originally Posted by SirReal
Make sure each controller is on it's own midi channel and that the mapping for each reflects what channels it's on.
oh, looks like i have to change some ton of mappings, there isnt any other way, yes?
Antonetta Wikel

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy