Generic "MIDI-8"/"SG-1 MIXit"/"Soundgarden" for Traktor Pro 2.6 (track-prep special)

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Generic "MIDI-8"/"SG-1 MIXit"/"Soundgarden" for Traktor Pro 2.6 (track-prep special)Reply
Generic "MIDI-8"/"SG-1 MIXit"/"Soundgarden" for Traktor Pro 2.6 (track-prep special)
Posted on: 09.09.2013 by Napoleon Oberkrom
The place I bought this from calls it "SG-1 MIXit". The box says "Soundgarden DJ Controller". Traktor sees "MIDI-8" as its name. There's no definitive manufacturer name or better model name to be seen on the hardware. This thing is an incredibly cheap and effectively no-brand controller.

Hopefully a photo of it will show up here:
photo-1.jpg
(photo from the GetInTheMix product page)

I got mine from GetInTheMix but I believe they were also sold in Aldi in Sweden/Denmark/Norway (going from what's on the box and what's on the useless website mentioned on the sticker on the bottom of the device itself).

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom
The place I bought this from calls it "SG-1 MIXit". The box says "Soundgarden DJ Controller". Traktor sees "MIDI-8" as its name. There's no definitive manufacturer name or better model name to be seen on the hardware. This thing is an incredibly cheap and effectively no-brand controller.

photo-1.jpg

I got mine from GetInTheMix but I believe they were also sold in Aldi in Sweden/Denmark/Norway (going from what's on the box and what's on the useless website mentioned on the sticker on the bottom of the device itself).

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a
Napoleon Oberkrom

photo-1.jpg

It's a

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy