Help mapping Allen & Heath Xone K2 Latching Layers / Traktor 2.6

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Help mapping Allen & Heath Xone K2 Latching Layers / Traktor 2.6Reply
Help mapping Allen & Heath Xone K2 Latching Layers / Traktor 2.6
Posted on: 11.09.2013 by Wendy Newby
I've spent the last couple of evening s trying to map my new Xone K2.

I've completed most of a first layer with a "Shift" modifier. However, I am having a problem mapping the other latching layers. I picked a state that allows all the buttons to be selected on red/amber and green and made green my default layer.

The problem I am having is I have mapped the green layer to do one function (set as master tempo) and have a midi out and then on red layer (trigger a cue) again with an out. The problem I have is when I click the button on the either layer it triggers both.

All the documentation says I don't need modifiers and I made sure the midi notes were different but I can't see where I am going wrong.

Attached a grab from mapping window:

Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 01.05.41.png

Thanks in advance
Wendy Newby
I've spent the last couple of evening s trying to map my new Xone K2.

I've completed most of a first layer with a "Shift" modifier. However, I am having a problem mapping the other latching layers. I picked a state that allows all the buttons to be selected on red/amber and green and made green my default layer.

The problem I am having is I have mapped the green layer to do one function (set as master tempo) and have a midi out and then on red layer (trigger a cue) again with an out. The problem I have is when I click the button on the either layer it triggers both.

All the documentation says I don't need modifiers and I made sure the midi notes were different but I can't see where I am going wrong.

Attached a grab from mapping window:

Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 01.05.41.png

Thanks in advance
Kellie Myrum
Can you do a short vid?
Wendy Newby
Sorry, maybe I worded it wrongly. The problem is that they are showing both colours/actions when I click the button, know matter the layer.

What I am trying to map the controls and led's to a only work on specific layer i.e. on red layer trigger cue, green layer set as master tempo.
Kellie Myrum
I believe that with latching layers enabled you can't share multiple colors in a single layer.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy