Scratch Mapping Problem!

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Scratch Mapping Problem!Reply
Scratch Mapping Problem!
Posted on: 04.10.2013 by Rosella Haberstich
Hey, i've just got a new controller for my Traktor 2.

I found a midimap online which has worked so far, but when I find beat with the jogs and then go back and forth on it...it starts rolling the track backwards instead of going back and forth.

At first i thought it had something to do with that the acceleration on "back scratch" was higher than on "forward scratch", but i checked it out, and it's even. So how do I map it right?

Thx in advance
Rosella Haberstich
Originally Posted by Stewe
You'll need one modifier in each jog wheel. If you don't understand how they work just goolge 'modifier basics".

This should help too:

Okay thx.

The only problem is that the jogs still dont work as vinyls. As you can see here, the goes slightly in reverse when i scratch back and forth:
http://gyazo.com/79107da5c0f248e31f271f5ca11c6b30
Rosella Haberstich
What controller, mapping and traktor version you're running?
I have a DJ Tech I-Mix Reload MkII (Its touch sensitive on top, which i want to be in vinyl mode and then there's the outer jog wheels which works just fine.
I found the map on traktorbible
I have the newest traktor. I believe it's 2.4.
Rosella Haberstich
Hey, i've just got a new controller for my Traktor 2.

I found a midimap online which has worked so far, but when I find beat with the jogs and then go back and forth on it...it starts rolling the track backwards instead of going back and forth.

At first i thought it had something to do with that the acceleration on "back scratch" was higher than on "forward scratch", but i checked it out, and it's even. So how do I map it right?

Thx in advance
Rosella Haberstich
You'll need one modifier in each jog wheel. If you don't understand how they work just goolge 'modifier basics".

This should help too:

Okay thx.

The only problem is that the jogs still dont work as vinyls. As you can see here, the goes slightly in reverse when i scratch back and forth:
http://gyazo.com/79107da5c0f248e31f271f5ca11c6b30
Kellie Myrum

This should help too:

Rosella Haberstich
I have a DJ Tech I-Mix Reload MkII (Its touch sensitive on top, which i want to be in vinyl mode and then there's the outer jog wheels which works just fine.
I found the map on traktorbible
I have the newest traktor. I believe it's 2.4.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy