S4 MK2 and Midi Fighter 3D Mappings Together

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: S4 MK2 and Midi Fighter 3D Mappings TogetherReply
S4 MK2 and Midi Fighter 3D Mappings Together
Posted on: 08.10.2013 by Effie Meekhof
I just picked up both of these together, and would like to know the best possible mapping combination for having them work together (I suck at getting mappings going, so any help is appreciated!).

Thanks,
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by WesStraub
I just picked up both of these together, and would like to know the best possible mapping combination for having them work together (I suck at getting mappings going, so any help is appreciated!).

Thanks,
Load the MIDIfighter mapping using the large import button in the bottom of preferences. Make sure that 'controller mappings' and 'effect settings' boxes are both check. Repeat this process twice to successfully import all the effects correctly - silly traktor bug.

Next thing, add your S4 mapping using import button at device drop down menu and rock 'n' roll.
Effie Meekhof

Thanks,
Effie Meekhof
Bearing in mind that I'm a progressive / techno dj...
Effie Meekhof
Thanks for the help! Now here's the ultimate question:

What two mappings would you most recommend that compliment each other nicely?

W
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by WesStraub

Thanks,
Load the MIDIfighter mapping using the large import button in the bottom of preferences. Make sure that 'controller mappings' and 'effect settings' boxes are both check. Repeat this process twice to successfully import all the effects correctly - silly traktor bug.

Next thing, add your S4 mapping using import button at device drop down menu and rock 'n' roll.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy