DJM-T1 .. 2 TT's (or CDs) > scratch control 4 decks / Post Fade FX/

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: DJM-T1 .. 2 TT's (or CDs) > scratch control 4 decks / Post Fade FX/Reply
DJM-T1 .. 2 TT's (or CDs) > scratch control 4 decks / Post Fade FX/
Posted on: 13.10.2013 by Terra Merigold
Just got this DJM-T1.. thought I'd share a simple start mapping. This is for internal mode.

I have 2 turntables in scratch control... switches between scratch control over decks A/C or B/D.

When you 'switch' deck that Turntable controls, the other deck seamlessly goes into internal play mode.

It works great to scratch on the remix decks and switch back.

The left headphone CUE button acts as a modifier for these..

L Headphone CUE + > II button of Deck A changes deck A to internal; and Scratch control to deck C
SHIFT + > II button of Deck A switches back to Deck A scratch control; deck C to internal

L Headphone CUE + > II button of Deck B changes deck B to internal; and Scratch control to deck D
SHIFT + > II button of Deck B switches back to Deck B scratch control; deck D to internal

L Headphone CUE + FX 1, FX B on either deck will toggle FX on/off for decks C/D.. It also will toggle decks A/B when doing this (T1 hidden mapping can't override).. but all you need to do is hit the FX1/2 button again without L Headphone Cue modifier to get the combo you need --- i.e. both A/C FX or just C...

Crossfade control...
I set up Decks C and D to always be on crossfader (as I use these to scratch)
Decks A/B can toggle also crossfader on by L Headphone Cue + ACTIVE button (sampler)
Modifier + left side ACTIVE button will toggle on/off crossfader on deck A; Modifier + right side ACTIVE button will toggle on/off for crossfader deck B.

The very first time loading a track on a session you might have to engage the Rel/Internal switch on both decks... then after that it will go seamless as you load new tracks..

Both decks C/D as well as A/B will have post fader FX.. set up same way as with just 2 channels.
Terra Merigold
Just got this DJM-T1.. thought I'd share a simple start mapping. This is for internal mode.

I have 2 turntables in scratch control... switches between scratch control over decks A/C or B/D.

When you 'switch' deck that Turntable controls, the other deck seamlessly goes into internal play mode.

It works great to scratch on the remix decks and switch back.

The left headphone CUE button acts as a modifier for these..

L Headphone CUE + > II button of Deck A changes deck A to internal; and Scratch control to deck C
SHIFT + > II button of Deck A switches back to Deck A scratch control; deck C to internal

L Headphone CUE + > II button of Deck B changes deck B to internal; and Scratch control to deck D
SHIFT + > II button of Deck B switches back to Deck B scratch control; deck D to internal

L Headphone CUE + FX 1, FX B on either deck will toggle FX on/off for decks C/D.. It also will toggle decks A/B when doing this (T1 hidden mapping can't override).. but all you need to do is hit the FX1/2 button again without L Headphone Cue modifier to get the combo you need --- i.e. both A/C FX or just C...

Crossfade control...
I set up Decks C and D to always be on crossfader (as I use these to scratch)
Decks A/B can toggle also crossfader on by L Headphone Cue + ACTIVE button (sampler)
Modifier + left side ACTIVE button will toggle on/off crossfader on deck A; Modifier + right side ACTIVE button will toggle on/off for crossfader deck B.

The very first time loading a track on a session you might have to engage the Rel/Internal switch on both decks... then after that it will go seamless as you load new tracks..

Both decks C/D as well as A/B will have post fader FX.. set up same way as with just 2 channels.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy