Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping for Mixvibes Cross

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping for Mixvibes CrossReply
Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping for Mixvibes Cross
Posted on: 09.05.2013 by Randolph Hallyburton
Hello,

I just bought the Pioneer DDJ-SX and would like to continue to work with CROSS but unfortunately, the mapping has not been developed (so far - maybe) by Mixvibes.
I could also not find any relevant information on the community in Mixvibes website.
Does someone has a solution for me, knowing that I have no knowledge in mapping?
Thanks in advance.

Paul
Randolph Hallyburton
Hello,

I just bought the Pioneer DDJ-SX and would like to continue to work with CROSS but unfortunately, the mapping has not been developed (so far - maybe) by Mixvibes.
I could also not find any relevant information on the community in Mixvibes website.
Does someone has a solution for me, knowing that I have no knowledge in mapping?
Thanks in advance.

Paul
Ashton Mugnaini
hello to all,

can you guys tell me if the DDJ-SX and fully supported by CROSSDJ 2.5 above?

not found any video on them it was possible to see its operation, the current map this 100% functional? all LEDs work?

you guys recommend this program for this controller?

Many questions more tale with the help of you

grateful
Ashanti Andreacchio
I started on a mapping and came realy far but if you change the mapping in an XML editor while CrossDJ is open it can overwrite all you new mappings you done in the XML file. so what happened was I lost almost all my mapping and had to start over. But I DJ every weekend and don't have time to do the same mapper over and over again. For now I'm sticking with Traktor. But on their community someone else is makeing a mapper and hass promiced to release it soon

http://community .mixvibes.com/viewtopic.php?f=358&t=26174
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by djcrazyvibes
I have a solution for you, knowing that you have no knowledge.

But I'll let someone else chime in with that solution... OR, maybe, you can guess what it is yourself?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy