Beau Bryte Mapping for S2 and F1 compatibility???

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Beau Bryte Mapping for S2 and F1 compatibility???Reply
Beau Bryte Mapping for S2 and F1 compatibility???
Posted on: 10.10.2013 by Pricilla Hayslett
Hello all, I am currently using the Beau Bryte mapping for my Kontrol S2 and absolutely love it!! I have recently seen Beau's Kontrol F1 effects mapping and am wondering if I use both mappings simultaneously will they work and how will that affect the effects deck as the alt F1 controls effects as well as the S2's jog wheels and Echo effects.

Any info on this will help me greatly!!

Much Love to DJTT and our community!!!

Thank you all!
Pricilla Hayslett
Hello all, I am currently using the Beau Bryte mapping for my Kontrol S2 and absolutely love it!! I have recently seen Beau's Kontrol F1 effects mapping and am wondering if I use both mappings simultaneously will they work and how will that affect the effects deck as the alt F1 controls effects as well as the S2's jog wheels and Echo effects.

Any info on this will help me greatly!!

Much Love to DJTT and our community!!!

Thank you all!
Jake Siggia
I can't find it in mappings page.
Pricilla Hayslett
Thank you very much. I appreciate your knowledge and consideration.

Be well.
Kellie Myrum
That's what I thought. If the effect order is same for both you should not be worried about compatibility.
Pricilla Hayslett
I was slightly mistaken, it is the Tekken F1 Effects Mapping with the Beau Bryte Effects Order.
Kellie Myrum
Hello JakeStyles,

Beau have made one for the F1? I can't find it in mappings page. Can you please share link to that F1 mapping?

As long as both mappings do share same effect settings that comes loaded along with controller mappings both of units shouldn't have any conflicts.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy