BCD3000 and BCR2000 Traktor Pro Maps

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: BCD3000 and BCR2000 Traktor Pro MapsReply
BCD3000 and BCR2000 Traktor Pro Maps
Posted on: 22.12.2009 by Francina Haberlein
I've had some requests on these, but I've been lazy in getting the files up and out for others to use. Please let me know what you believe. I find these very useful for my personal work flow and this keeps me from looking like I'm using the computer instead of actually djing...

Enjoy and feel free to email me at [email protected] with questions or comments.
Francina Haberlein
I've had some requests on these, but I've been lazy in getting the files up and out for others to use. Please let me know what you believe. I find these very useful for my personal work flow and this keeps me from looking like I'm using the computer instead of actually djing...

Enjoy and feel free to email me at [email protected] with questions or comments.
Melody Delliquadri
i'm sorry but i cannot make the bcd work properly. what must i do whith syx file?
Random X
Just hope this works.
Kandi Odom
Thanks Tekki!!!!!!
Random X
Okay, what you got to bear in mind, is that the BCR comes to you with blank presets.

You need to map these first on the device itself. The easiest way to do this is by going into the Global edit mode on the BCR itself. View this post for how to operate the Global Edit mode. (This is the same link as the BCR101 link in my signature)

Cool thing is, if you know the CCs and other MIDImessages of another MIDIcontroller, let's say the Kontrol S2, you are able to map your BCR similar as an S2 as far as Traktor goes.
Kandi Odom
Well i believe i know at least the basics of Traktor Mapping (maybe not modifiers but the thing is that in order to use the BCR you have to map it itself first and that's where all my problem start. Is the same thing with ableton i would love to use this with my apc 40 but i just don't understand the damn BCR mapping and Sysex files. Its a bit frustrating looking at the BCR 1 year later still in the box.... Thx for the reply tekky
Random X
At what point are you stuck?
Kandi Odom
How dis u manage to make it work??? Ive been trying and still nothing!!! Thx in advance!
Random X
Check the BCR links in my sig guys.
Clarence Lyden
I cant thank you enough for doing this
Shan Erz
Thanks,

Finally I managed to bring in the parameters manually, and I manage now to use BCR with Traktor.
Sadie Steager
Hi superpross,

I moved away from the BCD setup quickly to the S4 and midi fighters.
You will find plenty of info on the traktor bible site.
I used the file that came with the traktor software for the bcd3000 and that was fine.

I don't know how compatible it would be with Traktor 2.
You will have to customize your settings anyway.
Look at this:
http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...page=2&t=34513
and
http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=182
and
http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...spx?flavour=t2

Hope this helps.
Shan Erz
Hello!

I'm new here and I'm french, so sorry if my english is not perfect! Topic of long standing but...

I want use my BCR2000 with Traktor 2, then I must use "rubixhelix BCR only.tsi", this is ok, and "rubixhelix BCR Sysex", this is the problem! The file has no extension "syx", why? After, in bcedit I clik on "import sysex", I select the file, and I have an error message "Sorry, the file you selected is not usable"....

Please HELP me!! I spent the day I did not understand....
Sadie Steager
Hi Thank you for your effort to upload these files.

I'm using Traktor Pro 1.2.3 + BCD3000.

Your files doesn't match up on my unit.

Any idea what I can Change?

Thank you
Marceline Renteria
rubix, ive had a proper little go on this just last evening . its a very good map, although i'm going to tweak mine a little bit just for prefrence.

I dont like the preview player function at all and since am going to be recieving an X1 soon, am going to delete the scroll function on the rotary too.

am not to keen on the jump buttons either, i might change them so that i can toggle the expandable menu for decks A & B.

Also, the shift button needs to be kept on without holding it (i believe it might be on toggle instead of hold just now) so am going to try and sort that.

for the left deck and going to change the setting on the jog wheel so it doesnt seek, but instead acts as a jog wheel as i like having that.

on your two spare buttons up top, ext A & B, i believe using them for record start/stop/cut is a good idea.

If i mess around with it, l'll up the tsi and let me know what you believe.
Eulah Boleyn
I dont know what is happening with my controler / traktor pro but im in huge pain!

I downloaded u're map and there's another one that doesnt work .
not u're problem though. preciated that u posted a map
thanks
Marceline Renteria
ive downloaded them for the bcd and l'll give it a proper whirl this week.

Thanks
Francina Haberlein
didn't get much response on this, did anyone find these useful???
Francina Haberlein
you're gonna want to unzip then copy the tsi to your computer then use the import button on the bottom of the control panel...
you may want to learn to mix on a simpler mapping...
either way, good luck!
Goldie Hernandz
hey man, I have the BCD-3000 with Traktor Pro. How would I go about getting your mapping on to my Traktor programme? Im new to DJing.

Thanks

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy