Multiple TSI's: One Controller

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Multiple TSI's: One ControllerReply
Multiple TSI's: One Controller
Posted on: 15.10.2013 by Branden Coalter
Ok, so we all know that Traktor's modifier situation is far from ideal. I'm currently trying to make a mapping for my (regular) VCI 400, putting in jogFX and a 4 page performance grid.
Obviously I'm heavily limited by the lack of modifiers/conditions. Does anyone know if it's possible to make 2-3 TSI's for the one controller and use them at the same time without the modifiers clashing.
What I mean is one mapping for just the grid, one for just jogFX and one for everything else.

Over to you.
Branden Coalter
Ok, so we all know that Traktor's modifier situation is far from ideal. I'm currently trying to make a mapping for my (regular) VCI 400, putting in jogFX and a 4 page performance grid.
Obviously I'm heavily limited by the lack of modifiers/conditions. Does anyone know if it's possible to make 2-3 TSI's for the one controller and use them at the same time without the modifiers clashing.
What I mean is one mapping for just the grid, one for just jogFX and one for everything else.

Over to you.
Branden Coalter
PERFECT!
Thanks
Charline Dye
Yes you can.

Multiple virtual controllers for one physical controller is how a lot of Midi Fighter mappings are configured to solve the lack of modifiers in Traktor.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy