Numark 4Trak custom map question

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Numark 4Trak custom map questionReply
Numark 4Trak custom map question
Posted on: 17.10.2013 by Karri Hoomes
Ive seen the custom maps avail, and have a few of them tried out, but i want a mesh of many, so ive dived into learning the mapping.

Here is my specific question:

I mapped a free button to control the toggle of flux mode for Decks A/B. But...the LED doesnt come on when its engaged. Anyone know how i can do that on my Numark 4Trak?

Thanks in advance!
Karri Hoomes
Ive seen the custom maps avail, and have a few of them tried out, but i want a mesh of many, so ive dived into learning the mapping.

Here is my specific question:

I mapped a free button to control the toggle of flux mode for Decks A/B. But...the LED doesnt come on when its engaged. Anyone know how i can do that on my Numark 4Trak?

Thanks in advance!
Karri Hoomes
Gotcha! Well thanks to you both for the help! I set it up, and will confirm it toevening !
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Exactly what i meant lol sorry for the bad english.
Kellie Myrum
Add Out > Deck Common > Flux Mode On / c. range min=0 max=1 / midi range min=0 max=127
Kiyoko Jeanmary
Here's an easy way to get your remapped Flux mode button to light up:

1. In Controller Manager, highlight your Flux mode assignment, then click the Add Out... button.

2. In the Add Out... drop-down list, select the top entry, Flux Mode On.

3. In the assignment details dialog, click the Learn button and click the controller key you used.
Karri Hoomes
Oh sorry, Mac with Traktor 2.6.

My apologies, but i dont really understand what you're instructing me to do...maybe i worded myself poorly. The button works fine, but i want the LED to light when flux mode is on. Make sense?
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Hello You should be sure to add a flux mode out button for the button you want in the controller manager. Btw do you using mac or windows?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy