Mapping Suggestion to Control Effects

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Mapping Suggestion to Control EffectsReply
Mapping Suggestion to Control Effects
Posted on: 16.10.2013 by Olene Minyard
I have a Kontrol S4 which I use as my main controller. However, I also have a Maschine Mk1 and a Kontrol F1.

I'm feeling that the only limitation of the S4 really it the lack of simple to access and use effects. Therefore, hoping to be able to use the F1 (ideally due to smaller size) or the Maschine as my effects controller.

Anyone got any suggestions on best mappings and ways to use the F1 (or Maschine) as a kind of MidiFighter replacement?
Olene Minyard
I have a Kontrol S4 which I use as my main controller. However, I also have a Maschine Mk1 and a Kontrol F1.

I'm feeling that the only limitation of the S4 really it the lack of simple to access and use effects. Therefore, hoping to be able to use the F1 (ideally due to smaller size) or the Maschine as my effects controller.

Anyone got any suggestions on best mappings and ways to use the F1 (or Maschine) as a kind of MidiFighter replacement?
Lashay Diblasi
At the moment I get around it by dragging a few of my pets abilities to a quickslot and assigning hotkeys, but I'm starting to run out of spare quickslots on my LM the closer I get to 65.
Kellie Myrum
Two controllers are easy to setup. You import the F1 effect mapping first using large import button in bottom of preferences (this will overwrite any already existing mappings and import necessary effect settings) than simply add an S4 map using import button under device menu dropdown list. Done.
Olene Minyard
I saw that one. Just wondered if anyone had user experience.

And is it easy enough to operate 2 controllers simultaneously without confusing the issue?
Kellie Myrum
This looks like a decent map for kontrol F1: https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/652

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy