Touch OSC for Traktor remix decks...

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Touch OSC for Traktor remix decks...Reply
Touch OSC for Traktor remix decks...
Posted on: 22.10.2013 by Malorie Suriano
Hey all, I'm currently trying to map the remix decks to my Touch OSC layout. I have no problem touching a pad and starting one of the cells, but I can not figure out how to be able to push the same pad and have it stop that cell. Even if I have to use a "shift" button to stop it that would be fine. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance
Malorie Suriano
Hey all, I'm currently trying to map the remix decks to my Touch OSC layout. I have no problem touching a pad and starting one of the cells, but I can not figure out how to be able to push the same pad and have it stop that cell. Even if I have to use a "shift" button to stop it that would be fine. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance
Kellie Myrum
Assuming that you guys talking about looped samples. Just change trigger type to one shot and that should do the trick.
Teresia Janusch
I wouldnt mind knowing this either...im just triggering an empty cell to stop at the moment. havent had time to properly look into it

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy