Vertual dj 7.0

Vertual dj 7.0
Posted on: 23.10.2013 by Forrest Mowles
Morning chaps,first time up here so be gentle loll.
I have Vertual dj 7.0,i run it with my Hercules,all function well except the Autobeat on Vertual,it syncs well enough,but when you right click nada nothing nowt.
In the Skins there are various 7.0 variants and 1-,5.0 skin,that skin works well enough it's the 7.0 i have the problem with.

Could anyone please advise.
Forrest Mowles
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
If you're starting out being a DJ, convert to Traktor before it is too late. Although, yes it is all about personal preference, it may save your ass in the future
Been using vdj for a few yrs and am h`ppy a pig in....,my database of oldskool funk jazz disco is huge,and in the main i run loosless,to re configure the Data with bpms cue points key etc would be a bind.

jUST MIFFED ALL THE SKINS 6.0 AND ABOVE WONT bEAT LOCK WHEN YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE LAP TOP.

Cheez Geez.
Forrest Mowles
Morning chaps,first time up here so be gentle loll.
I have Vertual dj 7.0,i run it with my Hercules,all function well except the Autobeat on Vertual,it syncs well enough,but when you right click nada nothing nowt.
In the Skins there are various 7.0 variants and 1-,5.0 skin,that skin works well enough it's the 7.0 i have the problem with.

Could anyone please advise.
Forrest Mowles
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
If you're starting out being a DJ, convert to Traktor before it is too late. Although, yes it is all about personal preference, it may save your ass in the future
Been using vdj for a few yrs and am h`ppy a pig in....,my database of oldskool funk jazz disco is huge,and in the main i run loosless,to re configure the Data with bpms cue points key etc would be a bind.

jUST MIFFED ALL THE SKINS 6.0 AND ABOVE WONT bEAT LOCK WHEN YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE LAP TOP.

Cheez Geez.
Alycia Niederriter
Forrest Mowles
1/ The SYNC controls to the right of the play conrol.
2/ Click the SYNC to match the BPM of the other deck.
3/Right click same SYNC to BEAT MATCH (Auto Beat)to play the song instantly synchronized with the other deck.

Mine wont do #3,my earlier versions of vdj would.

Thank You.
Forrest Mowles
On your vdj you have a SYNC control which allings the bpm to the other deck.If however you want to run your deck to match the beat on the other deck you right click the SYNC to run in unison with the other deck.I have done this before with other VDJ softwear.

Thank you.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
can you try to explain your problem a little more clearly... what do you mean by autobeat?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy