S2 mk2 djtt custom map help

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: S2 mk2 djtt custom map helpReply
S2 mk2 djtt custom map help
Posted on: 21.10.2013 by Kenneth Heininger
I just purchased the S2 MK2 and installed a few of the S2 mk1 mappings off the community but none seam to work
I would like to get the most out of the S2 but I'm having a hard time as the S2 mk1 mappings are not responding to the MK2. So far I was able to map my midi-fighter to the S2 so they work together but I'm not able to utilize any custom map the MK2. Any help or advise??
Kenneth Heininger
Originally Posted by Stewe
Thanks for heads up padi.
Agreed!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by padi_04
As you are experiencing, original mappings are not compatible with MK2 units. The updated controllers need their own mappings.
Kenneth Heininger
I just purchased the S2 MK2 and installed a few of the S2 mk1 mappings off the community but none seam to work
I would like to get the most out of the S2 but I'm having a hard time as the S2 mk1 mappings are not responding to the MK2. So far I was able to map my midi-fighter to the S2 so they work together but I'm not able to utilize any custom map the MK2. Any help or advise??
Kenneth Heininger
Originally Posted by Stewe
Agreed!
Kenneth Heininger
@ padi_04 - Doh! That's what I was afraid of! lol

@ Xtian317 - I was trying to switch the jog wheels from "scratch mode" to "effects mode". I was hoping to continue the use of the jog wheels when I wasn't scratching… A custom effect using the jog wheels sounded ideal
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by padi_04
As you are experiencing, original mappings are not compatible with MK2 units. The updated controllers need their own mappings.
Valery Ellick
How about we start with what are you trying to do with the MK2 that you can't currently do?
Nedra Fresneda

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy